Store region question

Discus and support Store region question in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Ajdin_312, May 29, 2020.

1. Ajdin_312
    Ajdin_312 Guest

Store region question

Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant change it, please can you help me ? Is Xbox beta pass
    available in Europe ?

"Try different payment method or change your Microsoft Store region. The region where your payment method was issued and your Microsoft Store region need to match"

:)

Ajdin_312, May 29, 2020
  2. Alpha Orionis Win User

Store region question

The UK is not in the Europe anymore.

The Game pass beta is available in the UK too.
  3. Smwutches Win User

Store region question

It's not available in all of Europe. It would be down to what country you're in. It's available in:

Argentina, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, Colombia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Ireland, Israel, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico,
    Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Poland, Portugal, Russia*, Saudi Arabia, Singapore, Slovakia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, United Kingdom, United States.

If you're not in one of those regions, then that's the issue.

If you're in one of those regions, check your account information at http://account.microsoft.com to make sure you entered the correct account information. If it's wrong, you'll
    need to change the region of your account. https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/4039267/microsoft-store-change-your-country-or-region
  4. Ajdin_312 Win User

Store region question

try to change your region in the console settings, if the problem continues and you will still pay by credit or debit card open a paypal account and use it as a payment method
    i tried to change region but i cant, and even paypal is locked on US
  5. yobrizo Win User

Store region question

Hello. the means of payment and the store have to match. uk is no longer part of the eu
  6. DanMen334 Win User

Store region question

try to change your region in the console settings, if the problem continues and you will still pay by credit or debit card open a paypal account and use it as a payment method
Thema:

Store region question

1. Store region question - Similar Threads - Store region question

2. "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match."...: I have checked that my account and everything is set to the U.S and that my billing methods are also set to the U.S. However, it still keeps saying the same message. Also, I am in the U.S...
  3. Changing my xbox store region.

in XBoX on Windows
    Changing my xbox store region.: Hello, I’m wondering if I can change my xbox’s store region and be able to download the games I own and have them be registered as being from that region seeing as some games don’t have the my...
  4. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match: I am having issues trying to get XBox game pass to play online with friends. I live in Bermuda and the region is set to United States, Bermuda was not an option....
  5. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas d39a622b-effd-41b6-9023-b1bcfb12feab
  6. i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i...: i can't purchase a game,a message say my billing adress doesn't much my store region, i live in the bahamas 978bbb43-e3df-4b20-823a-2bca087c69ee
  7. Can I buy games straight out of Xbox store even though I'm selected Argentina region?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can I buy games straight out of Xbox store even though I'm selected Argentina region?: You can message me in my gmail *** Die E-Mail-Adresse wurde aus Datenschutzgründen entfernt. *** ca4add2f-720f-4e70-a3f4-a69eacd577f0
  8. The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The region in which your payment option was issued and your Store region need to match.: i live in australia i have everything set to australia and its still not working paypal, credit card everything i tried any help? fefe1d98-995f-4daf-9792-ca607ebe1bf6
  9. the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region need to match: I just got the Xbox series s… now I’m trying to subscribe to game pass ultimate but i keep getting the error message of “ the region in which your payment option was issued and your store region...
  10. Minecraft Change your Store region

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Change your Store region: I tried to buy Minecraft using PayPal but it says I need to change my store region. I updated my Microsoft account region and my computer region and everything but it still doesn't work. What can...