Store question Underworld bundle price?

Discus and support Store question Underworld bundle price? in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Nicco de Mintich, Jan 27, 2024.

1. Store question Underworld bundle price?

Hi, store question. Why can I buy each underworld movie individually for $5 (there's 5 movies total) but as a bundle it costs $50 exactly double. Can someone explain this to me? For get the usual deal you get in a bundle, but double the charge? Really? What's the deal. I should get this bundle free for pointing this out.

:)

Nicco de Mintich, Jan 27, 2024
  2. Zero Divided Win User

Xbox One Launch Price and devaluation of a premium product with in 4 months

go to the MS store, they are still selling the Titanfall bundle for $449, looks like a price drop to me.
  3. I Rezyl Azzir I Win User

Forsaken standalone DLC

if you are purchasing off the xbox store it is priced the same as the basic bundle from what I have seen
  4. DingyMinotaur Win User

Saints Row Re-Elected/Gat out of Hell bundle (Australian)

Yep - Aus purchase too, and only Gat out of Hell installed.

Store shows bundle and standalones - If I select Gat out of Hell standalone (before purchase listed with standalone price) it says "Play"... Selecting Re-Elected from the same bundle list in the store shows me the price (I checked to see if it might "kick
    in" but went to the transaction screen).
  5. Asqwolf Win User

Xbox UK Digital Store Overcharging The Werewolf: The Apocalypse Earthblood DLCs

I have contacted Nacon and they contradict that statement saying it's up to the resellers to set the prices, which in this case is Microsoft, I have contacted Microsoft Store support and they claim the 'Higher ups' are the ones responsible for raising the prices of the DLCs and the bundle. All I want is for microsoft to sell the DLC and bundle for the same price as Playstation are, but I fear Microsoft are being greedy here.
  6. Argontheos Win User

Question about XBOX one bundle with 2 assassin's creed games

Buy a different bundle. lol Why are you buying a bundle with games you don't like? The point is to save money. You won't get the RRP or best store price for the games (even digital versions)... so you'll LOSE money.

Buy a console bundled with games you want. Ha ha.
Thema:

Store question Underworld bundle price?

1. Store question Underworld bundle price? - Similar Threads - Store question Underworld

2. Store items question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Store items question: Just wondering if we can use store items offline in MW2 c372c9d7-828f-406d-a88f-e278704637f3
  3. I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but...: I have a question about buy a game from Microsoft store with paysafecard to buy a game but they take me to internet to sign in or create an account i do that i want to buy buy a game with...
  4. Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question)

in XBoX Accessibility
    Microsoft store & xbox live games (multi accounts question): Hello, I like to ask about xbox live games, that are from in Microsoft store in pc. If you buy there game that support xbox live & account log-in & had multiple microsoft accounts available....
  5. So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    So i have a question about the microsoft store and someother xbox questions.: The first question is: is the Microsoft Store different between windows 8.1 and windows 10 ? because a long time ago i remeber you could download this game Game Room (xbox.com) or is the game...
  6. Question About Store Post Latest Update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Question About Store Post Latest Update: I notice no matter what i try trailers arent full screen anymore after the update. Is this an update glitch or something??? Or is this just how it is now??? Curious......
  7. New store version on xbox one question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    New store version on xbox one question: Ever since new update to the xbox store I cant seem to find where to click for see all games like they had on there before the facelift. I would click either see all games or just all games and I...
  8. Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience

in XboX Insiders
    Thoughts and a question about the New Store Experience: Is there a way to turn off the inline "preview" that takes up the top half of the screen when browsing? It looks great, especially in still images but in practice the more I use it the more I'm...
  9. Store region question

in XBoX on Windows
    Store region question: Can i please get some help, when i try to buy something and i enter my credit card this shows up and i cant match store region and payment method, its locked on UK, and i live in Europe and i cant...
  10. Microsoft store free game question

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft store free game question: I added a free game from microsoft store, I didn't install it, but now I want to remove it completely, however I do not see this option anywhere. No matter what I do it says you own this game and...