Store items question

Discus and support Store items question in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Just wondering if we can use store items offline in MW2 c372c9d7-828f-406d-a88f-e278704637f3 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by fredcanales, Aug 8, 2023.

1. fredcanales
    fredcanales Guest

Store items question

Just wondering if we can use store items offline in MW2

:)

fredcanales, Aug 8, 2023
  2. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Store items question

Hello Fredcanales.
    My name is Ezequiel. I'm an Independent Consultant and I'm happy to help you today. Yes it is possible to use some but very little. Most content is only for online modes, purchased content, online modes and level progression, challenges. If you have any other queries, please contact us again.
  3. EzequielNeves19 Win User

Store items question

It would only be available for online mode.
  4. fredcanales Win User

Store items question

If I was to buy a team pack from the store would that be available offline or just online
  5. Reapersgames Win User

Where can I store my items?

So I have a new question about storage items. I just started playing the game and I think I may have stored items in places I dont remember on accident (before I knew you could store stuff in barrels and what not) So my question is, Is there a way to find
    a list of all your stored items or a way to find out where you stored stuff?
  6. Fear Thy Waffle Win User

Storing Items

Sell/Breakdown stuff you dont need, no point in having 20 swords. keep 1 extra if you want just in case you dont have a repair kit and you're stuck in some dungeon
Thema:

Store items question

1. Store items question - Similar Threads - Store items question

2. Removing an item from the xbox store

in XBoX Accessibility
    Removing an item from the xbox store: I work with a partner who developed an item they are selling on the xbox store. They have since closed their company and wish to remove the item from the store. Unfortunately they no longer have...
  3. If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?

in XBoX on Windows
    If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store if I need a replacement?: If I bought an Item off of Xbox.com, can I take it to the local store (ex. Walmart, Target, Best Buy) if I need a replacement? I grow tired of sending back my item via postage, UPS. Then happily...
  4. What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What happens if I try to gift my friend an item off the store from a Crossplay game?: Quick summary: My friend and I play Overwatch 2, and I wanted to get him the Battle Pass. Usually, you can't gift virtual currency but you can gift a starter pack that comes with a battle-pass...
  5. What is Minecraft Store Item 50?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What is Minecraft Store Item 50?: I bought my son an xbox today, linked it to my account as a parent and purchased/dowloaded the Minecraft Starter Pack. I set up Ask Parent for xbox purchases, then found a charge on my bank card...
  6. Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Store is telling me to "Buy To Own" even though I have already bought the item: Because I want to uninstall and reinstall an application to change the settings, I realized that this bug or whatever it is might make me have to buy the application again. (Also, I'm 99% sure...
  7. New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...

in XboX Insiders
    New store has square shadows around every round item and shadows broken on corners for...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Pk-Chris [link] [comments]
  8. Can't buy an item from the store.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Can't buy an item from the store.: Title. Microsoft keeps claiming that either "they're not sure what happened" or that "they're having trouble processing (the) payment." I've not had issues purchasing with this method before and I...
  9. Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...

in XboX Insiders
    Weekly store survey just popped up says 6d remaining but keeps saying item is no longer...: [IMG] submitted by /u/Chubbyspam [link] [comments]
  10. Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Item on sale on the xbox store is still the same price: There is a sale going on for the Apex Legends, Legends Edition bundles. But when I go to purchase one of them on the xbox store or on the Microsoft store, they are still selling for the original...