Stops playing games

Discus and support Stops playing games in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; My xbox stops playing games and goes to home screen for some reason. Does anyone else have this issue? 6a17430a-a9ca-4ea6-995d-40183f99d03d Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by DOPE DREAMS, Feb 1, 2014.

1. DOPE DREAMS
    DOPE DREAMS Guest

Stops playing games

My xbox stops playing games and goes to home screen for some reason. Does anyone else have this issue?

:)

DOPE DREAMS, Feb 1, 2014
  2. 0x0000000000000000 Error Code

I get the same thing. It stops me playing online games like FIFA 17mand more.

ChappyChipmunk, Feb 1, 2014
  3. backround music not wrorking while playing games

Pandora will play in app but when switch back to game stops playing and it has worked before

Doomsayer0706, Feb 1, 2014
  4. Stops playing games

Yep, its a really common problem. To the best of anyones knowledge its a memory problem with the auto on feature. The only way to very temporarily fix it is to shut down the console, unplug it, and boot it back up. This is the biggest problem ive had with
    my console since i bought it and it pretty much makes it impossible to play online/co-op. Unfortunately the support staff on this site is aweful and microsoft as a whole refuses to give an answer to the problem.

Adrenaline123, Feb 1, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stops playing games