Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...

Discus and support Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; How do I do both of the things in the title? d8dfa3ab-1d75-4cd2-ab7c-0e1f62d1f4a4 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Kieshwam, Sep 15, 2015.

1. Kieshwam
    Kieshwam Guest

Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ...

How do I do both of the things in the title?

:)

Kieshwam, Sep 15, 2015
  2. BowenB23
    BowenB23 Guest
    What is that one Xbox feature that has you hooked?

I use this myself. Great feature!

BowenB23, Sep 15, 2015
  3. I want to buy the Xbox One but I am afraid that.....

Only real thing stopping me from buying this console is the kinect, I am not paying for something I have no intention of using, and the features that require it I wont be using in the first place.

Codename Jelly, Sep 15, 2015
  4. Tezzarrific Win User

Pause recording with Xbox Game Bar

you cant pause recording, you can stop and start thats it. same with most recording software.
  5. VisageOfAnAngel Win User

Content continuing to download while streaming a video or playing in a multiplayer playlist instead of staying paused

The only time it resumes the download is when higher level function of Xbox LIVE are not being used.

If you are playing an online game or streaming from an online service it should remain paused. The only time it doesn't pause while streaming music or video is when you're using the respective "System Music/Video Player" apps from the menu.
  6. tohellnbak Win User

Uploading videos to youtube

the record that is the most used... as it does not stop you in the middle of game play... say your playing BF4 MP... you turn the corner c4 a tank... take 2 tags then run and snipe a pilot out of a heli... XBOX RECORD THAT will take the last 30 seconds
    of game play from when you said XBOX RECORD THAT.. the game DVR.. you need to pause the game and navigate through a few windows.... and is good for if you are going to start a clip from the start and do say a tutorial on how to clear a level
  7. Evancool2010 Win User

Xbox App recording has a 40 second limit?

Yes that is correct. I connected to my Xbox from Win 10 and then started the stream. Then on the laptop I used the keyboard shortcut to start the recording (Win+Alt+R). Let the recording run for 2 minutes and then pressed Win+Alt+R again to stop the recording.
    I then get a notification that the recording is complete. I then stop the stream and go to the Game DVR page on the Xbox app to review the recording and found that it is only 40 seconds long. I opened the recording folder in windows explorer and it is still
    only 40 seconds long.
  8. Christopher Revoredo Win User

Xbox game bar recording stops randomly, how to find back the video?

Hi there Jenny welcome to the community forum! Christopher here, an Xbox fan just like you and has been on Xbox for years already. I would really love to make your day by helping you out. When recording with Xbox Game Bar, it can only record **ONE application at a time**. Example: If you are on the Discord application, start recording, then Alt+Tab to a different application, it **might** stop. So try to avoid switching applications in the middle of your recordings.

If the recording stops at random times **WITHOUT you Alt+Tab -ing to a different application**, unfortunately, there's no clear solution.

I hope this information was helpful to you.
Thema:

1. Stopping the stream from pausing when tabbing out and using the "record that" ... - Similar Threads - Stopping stream pausing

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...
  6. How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i fix a double nat error, its stopping me from playing games or streaming: Someone please help, my xboxs have a doible nat detected which is preventing any games or streaming from working 77a95849-09cd-4ff2-8746-a8be219db461
  7. Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play

in XBoX on Consoles
    Remote Play/Cloud Streaming never stop loading on PC, can't play: Remote play works on my iPhone. I bought a new Windows 11 PC and I cannot get remote play to work. The Xbox app sees my console (it can even see when it's on or in standby) and it tries to...
  8. Live stream stopped mid-stream

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Live stream stopped mid-stream: My issue involves live streaming. I was streaming a game, and the audio was lagging behind the video, so I turned the quality down. It IMMEDIATELY stopped my stream and now says "To live stream a...
  9. Broadcasting from the twitch app always stop in mid-stream

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Broadcasting from the twitch app always stop in mid-stream: Why does this always happen? Check my network and its ok Unistall and reinstall app Dissconected xbl account Reseted stream key But no, the same things happening. During the middle of the...
  10. Xbox streaming, B button stop stream

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox streaming, B button stop stream: As per title really, anybody else having this problem? aa5e7dab-2bee-4d22-ba5d-3f5200d46c5c