STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS

Discus and support STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I failed to change my gamertag in my console, Sign in to your Microsoft account , and app. And I'd contacted chat support for more than 5 times and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by MarkJenz, Jul 15, 2017.

1. MarkJenz
    MarkJenz Guest

I failed to change my gamertag in my console, Sign in to your Microsoft account , and app. And I'd contacted chat support for more than 5 times and still unable to resolve in EVERY METHODS they
    provided. The gamertag is available to claim it, but the payment page just keep loading and loading with error codes:

d4c09270-0105-4083-acf6-0564bcffc375
    2017/07/15 - 16:07:38 UTC

Please give me a solid solution asap and STOP WASTING MY TIME!

Regards,

Mark

:)

MarkJenz, Jul 15, 2017
  2. Shipri
    Shipri Guest
    internet connection error: status code:8007ee2

and every time i try to do something on this website it says im sorry this has been moved... microsoft stop wasting my money

Shipri, Jul 15, 2017
  3. Geoff-1409
    Geoff-1409 Guest
    Cannot change gamertag - error 8c010002 - so stuck with offensive automatically generated one

* sigh * please limit answers to something helpful not call the same support people that can't help as they can't do anything as simple as change gamertags....I guess this forum fits perfectly on xbox.com .... rather just forget it I'll stop wasting time
    on MS

Geoff-1409, Jul 15, 2017
  4. STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS

Speaking of "wasting time", posting this here in a discussion thread is pretty much that. Have you actually tried picking up a phone? It's gonna be a quicker response than chatting with support.

Goth Vampirella, Jul 15, 2017
  5. BluSwirl
    BluSwirl Guest
    "The gamertag is available to claim it, but the payment page just keep loading and loading with error codes."

Have you ever considered that your method of payment may be being denied? Have you checked that all of your financial details are up to date? Failing this, have you tried letting the payment page cool down for 24 hours or have you tried hard resetting your
    console to see if this validates the purchase?

BluSwirl, Jul 15, 2017
  6. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    How do you know the gamertag is available? How are you checking this?

Daft Badger, Jul 16, 2017
  7. J3RS3Y DEVIL
    J3RS3Y DEVIL Guest
    J3RS3Y DEVIL, Nov 1, 2018
  8. Daft Badger Win User

How do you know the gamertag is available? How are you checking this?
  9. J3RS3Y DEVIL Win User

10. Goth Vampirella Win User

Speaking of "wasting time", posting this here in a discussion thread is pretty much that. Have you actually tried picking up a phone? It's gonna be a quicker response than chatting with support.
  11. BluSwirl Win User

"The gamertag is available to claim it, but the payment page just keep loading and loading with error codes."

Have you ever considered that your method of payment may be being denied? Have you checked that all of your financial details are up to date? Failing this, have you tried letting the payment page cool down for 24 hours or have you tried hard resetting your
    console to see if this validates the purchase?
  12. [EX] Win User

Xbox Live Enforcement & Complaints

Hi,

I really wonder why you have never been reported in 13 years cause of that gamertag !

If I was you I wouldn't waste my time with the Enforcement team, your chance for any success is at 0% in my opinion.

But the good news is, that since there was a change in the gamertag system, every player can change gt 1 time for free !

But this time you should think before choose ! 😁
Thema:

1. STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS - Similar Threads - STOP WASTING Failed

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...