stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ...

Discus and support stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; today you started a what deck pop up at the end of each game, I have all this set in settings, this pop up is useless and irritating I just want to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NARLISHA, Dec 22, 2016.

1. NARLISHA
    NARLISHA Guest

stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ...

today you started a what deck pop up at the end of each game, I have all this set in settings, this pop up is useless and irritating I just want to play solitaire as I have it set, don't care about challenges and I don't change the settings after each game,
    please remove.

:)

NARLISHA, Dec 22, 2016
  2. Auto Fill

How does one stop the solitaire games from completing the deck as when I am trying to get two Jacks to complete the requirement the deck starts to automatically finish the deck.

DonaldHoffmann, Dec 22, 2016
  3. Atomicglue
    Atomicglue Guest
    Halo 3 questions

A couple of questions.

While playing Halo 3, I will finish the game and let it finish the credits and such, but when I go back to play, it never gives me credit for finishing the game. It just reverts me back to my last saved game. Does anyone know what I could be doing wrong?

Secondly, When connecting online with my wireless tether from my rooted cell phone, I will on occasion get a slow connection speed. It will pop up a warning about my NAT is not open. Any ideals on how to fix this?

Thanks.

Atomicglue, Dec 22, 2016
  4. -- Rick -- Win User

Not saving, no autosave, stuck at title screen.

Hi Herpin,

one thing that pops up consistently as a possible source of the save issue is leaving it running in the background when you finish a gaming session. Instant on and being able to jump immediately back into your game is great but not if it breaks saves!

My advise is when you finish playing - always save then exit to main menu in game, then jump back to dashboard and do menu>quit game to stop it running.
  5. Lei Fang DOAX3 Win User

Not having fun with this game right now :(

This loosing streak is really getting annoying! In the Edit Deck menu, how do you save a "new user recipe" so that I don't have to constantly manually set-up a new deck build?
  6. elKamikazeSquid Win User

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?!!!!!!!

You can fix this if you haven't finished the episode or saved after it stopped counting new piles. I forgot to save and didn't save the server in time, so I was put back after I found the first 10. Saved before every new pile and kept track. Left the pile
    behind the house in the NW corner for last and the Achievement unlocked fine (though it took about a minute for it to pop up.
  7. PsycoPyro88 Win User

Everything is broken and I've lost hope

I have already looked at that first link and my settings are not what is blocking the content. And that second link looks like its referring to saving to cloud storage which I never do, I always save to hard drive or flash drive. And it never even starts
    a download the message pop up immediately when I click on the content
  8. Smwutches Win User

Replace Xbox One with Xbox One S

Sign in on the new console, pop your external on, redownload anything that isn't already saved. That's really all you need to do. As long as you've been playing online, your game saves are automatically stored on the cloud so those will sync up when you
    play a game.
Thema:

1. stop the new what deck pop up when finish a game, my settings are already saved this is ... - Similar Threads - stop deck pop

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    How can I stop notifying my friends of my live stream?: Every time I stream Twitch on Xbox, my friends keep getting constant notifications that I am streaming. This is true for all my friends, including those who have me "Favorited" and those who do...