Stop suspending my account

Discus and support Stop suspending my account in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hello I would like to report this as of right now I have been playing minecraft on minigames and suddenly a person kicked me from his game for no... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Gaming Plaza, Dec 27, 2023.

1. Gaming Plaza
    Gaming Plaza Guest

Hello I would like to report this as of right now I have been playing minecraft on minigames and suddenly a person kicked me from his game for no reason then reported me

This is not the reason to suspend my damn account, I literally did nothing and that idiot just kicked me from his minigames host for no reason, please fix that

:)

Gaming Plaza, Dec 27, 2023
  2. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Gaming. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

Some suspensions are issued the same day that the violation took place, while others require more time for investigation.

If you receive an account suspension when you're not on the Xbox Network or not doing anything wrong, it may be the result of prior activities. Keep in mind that the Community Standards for Xbox have no statute of limitations, and a player can receive an account suspension at any time for past offences.

You may be eligible to submit a case review for this suspension, check here: https://support.xbox.com/help/family-online-safety/enforcement/enforcement-history

If the suspension qualifies for a review, you can select Submit an appeal. Please reach back if you have further questions.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  3. TheAngry1 Win User

A family frustration - Repeated Account suspensions and blocked phone numbers

In case it adds anything, I un-suspended one of my kid's accounts using a co-worker's phone number as a test to confirm what I already knew.

It worked just fine.

My phone number and my wife's continues to be blocked for un-suspending the other 4 accounts.

I cannot bug my coworkers each time Microsoft suspends the accounts. I need my family's phone numbers released for usage again.

(After that, it would be nice if Microsoft stopped suspending the accounts for no known reason as well)
  4. Dylan Gomez1 Win User

Why is my account suspended

Dude you don’t get it stop suspending my account that’s why I pay to play not so you can be controlling it in that case might as well leave Xbox console
  5. xTye Win User

Microsoft, why will you not allow me to cancel my Xbox Live subscription?

I wouldn't suggest contacting the bank. If a payment is stopped then they'll consider your Gold unpaid and suspend the account for nonpayment.
  6. Daft Badger Win User

I can't send messages to my friends in xbox

Sounds like you may have a console privilege suspension.

If your main account is suspended then using a secondary account to avoid suspension on your main account is against the code of conduct.

A console privilege suspension is issued to stop you from doing this.

Any account on that console,old or new,will have the same restrictions as the suspended account.
Thema:

1. Stop suspending my account - Similar Threads - Stop suspending account

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. Game Clips Stop Working

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Game Clips Stop Working: Whenever I take a game clip it always stops working once I upload it to the Xbox Network, whenever I try and access the clip it gives me an error code. The one thing about this is that the only...
  9. controller stop functioning after few minutes

in XBoX on Consoles
    controller stop functioning after few minutes: I recently purchased an Xbox Series X|S controller for PC gaming. Unfortunately, today the battery leaked, causing my hands to get oily. I disposed of the batteries, and now I'm attempting to use...
  10. Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?

in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone else had suspend/resume stop working over the past few months?: Noticed around June I think. A basic shutdown, or even a restart, no longer suspends my game. Upon boot up, the game is fully shut down and needs to be launched fresh. Happened with Outer Wilds...