STOP SAYING READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT WHEN ITS TO LATE

Discus and support STOP SAYING READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT WHEN ITS TO LATE in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; WHY do you people say after permanetly banned read the CODE OF CONDUCT?? whyy it is already to late and people that got permabanned will NOT make an... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by fps cod move, Jan 20, 2017.

1. fps cod move
    fps cod move Guest

WHY do you people say after permanetly banned read the CODE OF CONDUCT?? whyy it is already to late and people that got permabanned will NOT make an new account

:)

fps cod move, Jan 20, 2017
  2. Xbox Ambassador

So a few weeks ago I applied for Xbox Ambassador. I received an email a few days later saying that I had not followed the code of conduct. I have read the code of conduct and I believe that I have followed those rules. I was wondering if I could get a chance
    to re-apply to see if I get that same response.

Thanks,

~codys12345~

CodySwearingen, Jan 20, 2017
  3. Getting ban for accidently joining a modded lobby

@VernierSlake I put Code of Conduct so Jasmine would stop messaging me saying I'm going to be banned. But now it looks like shes banned now lol, so its all good now.

Owned. - http://live.xbox.com/en-us/member/Jasmine

ProjectDeath12, Jan 20, 2017
  4. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

then maybe you shouldve read it before you signed

You do realize most of it is common sense right?

How you act on xbox or psn or nintendo must be rated e for everyone it's the same rules accross the all gaming services how is it difficult to be HUMAN

Live life and play fair

It's not rocket science

Don't curse don't cheat don't do things you cant do in real life

Like fly like superman in a fps game unless you have a rocketpack

It's really not that difficult

It's probably more difficult to act not human and curse when you know kids are around

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2017
  5. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    TThe code of conduct is common sense

And the rules of the network you do realize that right?

You don't read the code of conduct on any service you are going to be wasting money more then you know because it is the same accross the board

I donno about you but I doubt anyone wants to spend 1000s of dollars because they think they rule the world and no rules applies to them

It's more like here are the rules use common sense next timetime which they really should be using anyhow

If you read the actual text of the code of conduct

You would know this

Oh don't curse

Wow I didn't know there was kids on psn or xbox live

(Really you don't see any common sense in that? I)

Remember it is ms's Network and their rules not yours not Sony's microsofts

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2017
  6. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    not to mention most cheaters or people who say they were banned for nothing actually know they broke the rules

They Just want to find a loop hole

Dispite what they think that is between them and the pet

Not us or them

They hope to get someone who doesn't exist on forums to not listen to evidence and lift their ban when they were clearly told to file a case review in the console msg they receive when they do get the banmost posts are asking for a 2nd or third or 4th case
    review because they got denied and cling onto the fake news that they got banned by other players dispite official info about how the actual pet works with multiple teams

FYI

Enforcement.xbox.com is the only recourse

Their is no mythical ban instant switch

It is multiple teams and takes weeks not Min's for a ban

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2017
  7. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    • Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:
      • Profane words or phrases
      • Negative speech (including hate speech or threats of harm) directed at people who belong to a group, including groups based on race, ethnicity, nationality, language, gender, age, disability, veteran status, religion, or sexual orientation/expression
      • "Noise", which is excessive speech intended to interfere with or disrupt another person's or group's ability to enjoy a game or app on Xbox LiveLive
      • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
      • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
        nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
      • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.
    So those are the appropriate sections of the code of conduct based on your other post on someones thread

I dont see anything about if someone insults you you can attack them back and be immune

Maybe you should start reading the rules because these rules are fairly common

Remember gaming services also includes kids this includes m rated games

You must abide and conduct yourself at all times by the code of conduct which you agreed to

It doesn'tafter who started the fight you report and ignore its not rocket science

And FYI spamming forums is against the rules

You been told the correct info and denied according to your posts

ngocphi, Jan 20, 2017
  8. STOP SAYING READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT WHEN ITS TO LATE

Consider it a helpful "lesson" of some sort, if you decide to venture onto a different platform.

Sony and Nintendo's online services have their own player conduct policies that they enforce similarly to Microsoft. Basic online etiquette (or simply not doing whatever you've done to get you banned) goes a long way.

Internet Expert, Jan 20, 2017
  9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Why do people sign up to a service & agree to it's code of conduct/terms of use without reading what they are agreeing to?

Oh wait,there's that "common sense " thing again

Only one person to blame if you get banned.

Daft Badger, Jan 20, 2017
  10. fps cod move
    fps cod move Guest

fps cod move, Jan 21, 2017
  11. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    Maybe use common. Sense

Your wallet will thank you

ngocphi, Jan 21, 2017
  12. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest
    if you choose not to use common sense or not to read the rules and you get punished for it that issue is on you that's not rocket science

Common sense is there for a reason

ngocphi, Jan 21, 2017
  13. ngocphi
    ngocphi Guest

I donno why for the life of me why anyone should explain to you to use your common sense or what common sense is

You retaliate you pay the concequences

You curse there is always consequences

What you do Online must provide respect

For the service for others players and for yourself

It shouldn't be rocket science noone should ever have to tell you to mind your manners

ngocphi, Jan 21, 2017
  14. fps cod move
    fps cod move Guest

fps cod move, Jan 25, 2017
  15. But the real questions is why are you so bad at typing, bud? This might have made people mistake your insulting them or saying bad words that causes you to be reported until you get perma banned. No?

ShockedSinger48, Oct 31, 2018
  16. ngocphi Win User

I donno why for the life of me why anyone should explain to you to use your common sense or what common sense is

You retaliate you pay the concequences

You curse there is always consequences

What you do Online must provide respect

For the service for others players and for yourself

It shouldn't be rocket science noone should ever have to tell you to mind your manners
  17. ngocphi Win User

if you choose not to use common sense or not to read the rules and you get punished for it that issue is on you that's not rocket science

Common sense is there for a reason
  18. ngocphi Win User

• Content that could harm or harass a person, including yourself, or an animal. For example:
      • Profane words or phrases
      • Negative speech (including hate speech or threats of harm) directed at people who belong to a group, including groups based on race, ethnicity, nationality, language, gender, age, disability, veteran status, religion, or sexual orientation/expression
      • "Noise", which is excessive speech intended to interfere with or disrupt another person's or group's ability to enjoy a game or app on Xbox LiveLive
      • Restrictions (e.g., communications, multiplayer, account access) on your use of Xbox Live services, if you abuse those services.
      • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you commit an egregious violation that includes, but is not limited to: hacking, modding, profile tampering, fraud, trading or stealing accounts or Gamertags, severe racial remarks, impersonating Xbox staff, displaying
        nudity, repeatedly creating inappropriate Gamertags or profile content, distributing URLs to phishing sites.
      • Permanent suspension or device ban, if you repeatedly commit violations.
    So those are the appropriate sections of the code of conduct based on your other post on someones thread

I dont see anything about if someone insults you you can attack them back and be immune

Maybe you should start reading the rules because these rules are fairly common

Remember gaming services also includes kids this includes m rated games

You must abide and conduct yourself at all times by the code of conduct which you agreed to

It doesn'tafter who started the fight you report and ignore its not rocket science

And FYI spamming forums is against the rules

You been told the correct info and denied according to your posts
  19. Daft Badger Win User

Why do people sign up to a service & agree to it's code of conduct/terms of use without reading what they are agreeing to?

Oh wait,there's that "common sense " thing again

Only one person to blame if you get banned.
  20. ShockedSinger48 Win User

so you are the type of guy that every insult they do to you that you will just ignore and dtake all the insulrs you can hear.you really dont give a **** about people that gets banned do you.your not saying it but am sure you laugh with it behin dyour
    screen
    But the real questions is why are you so bad at typing, bud? This might have made people mistake your insulting them or saying bad words that causes you to be reported until you get perma banned. No?
Thema:

1. STOP SAYING READ THE CODE OF CONDUCT WHEN ITS TO LATE - Similar Threads - STOP SAYING READ

2. Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does my Xbox series x keeps on saying installation stopped when I'm installing doom...: I got Doom Eternal from Gamestop, and it keeps saying the installation stopped for the past three days. I have tried clearing local saved games but that did not work, I tried restarting,...
  3. why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?

in XBoX on Consoles
    why does my xbox keep saying installation stopped?: i’ve been trying to install fortnite for the past few days looking up all sorts of ways to fix the problem but nothing seems to work. ive tried probably every method that i could find on youtube...
  4. How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I stop getting rhis message saying “ Try launching again shortly: Hello, I’m am a Xbox player and I’m having trouble with this message I’m getting, when ever I try to click my profile or click the Xbox logo, It’s showing me “ Try launching again shortly, If...
  5. My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then...: My Xbox 360 stopped reading discs. When I put a disc in, it just says reading and then it’ll go back to open tray. I have tried numerous different discs. bddf303c-080c-427b-936c-bff465775784
  6. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  7. why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why is my xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4: why is my Xbox one s keep on saying installation stopped when i try to download forza horizon 4 and when i get to see how fast it is downloading it inly says 900kbps or 2-5mbps and i have made a...
  8. My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My games do not download they don’t even start and they say installation stopped, these...: So I got a new Xbox series s for Christmas and 1 out of the 5 games I have tried to transfer from my Xbox one to my new one and now the other 4 won’t even start downloading...
  9. I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying...: I'm downloading a game from the disk it keeps stopping part way through and saying installation stopped iv tried everything nothing is working can anyone help? 50124780-c8bd-44b4-8f61-13797324325c
  10. Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gta5 says installation stopped, nothing works.: I've reported this problem multiple times, I've been suggested to clear local saves, turn off Xbox (holding it down for 10s), unplugged power cord, even factory reset the Xbox, multiple times have...