stop gamertag/email on xboxone app win 10

Discus and support stop gamertag/email on xboxone app win 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; how do i stop the xboxone app in windows 10 from bringing up my gamertag and email...i am trying to clear all my personal data as I am selling the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by gunsmith53, Nov 15, 2016.

1. gunsmith53
    gunsmith53 Guest

how do i stop the xboxone app in windows 10 from bringing up my gamertag and email...i am trying to clear all my personal data as I am selling the computer and everytime I click on the app it automatically brings up my gamer tag..

and if I sell it like that the person buying it can log into my xbox settings.

:)

gunsmith53, Nov 15, 2016
  2. RippenHarra
    RippenHarra Guest
    Phil Spencer Signals Xbox One Hardware Upgrades!

"At some point in the near future the Xbox will be running some form of a Win 10 OS." Rand

@rand Xboxone already runs on win 10 OS?

@Rippen

I never said that....but it's coming in some form.

UMM yes you did.

RippenHarra, Nov 15, 2016
  3. How to load newly chosen & accepted GamerTag from XBox into the XBox Win 10 App.

New XBox One purchased.

Signed in with my Microsoft account during initial startup.

Given a random Gamertag, which I requested to change to my own choice.

New Gamertag requested was available.

New Gamertag now showing on XBox in my profile.

My Problem

Downloaded XBox Win 10 App to my laptop to play remotely.

Given another random Gamertag, which I believe I need to change to get the 2 devices linked.

I cannot find any mention of how to use my newly chosen Gamertag on the XBox App.

All advice seems to be about chosing a new one. If I type mine into the box provided it says it's already in use.

My web Microsoft account now shows the App radom Gamertag, when I sign-in.

How do I use my chosen Gamertag on the XBox Win 10 App. Have I missed something ?

Can anyone help, thanks.

RegularDegree28, Nov 15, 2016
  4. RippenHarra Win User

"At some point in the near future the Xbox will be running some form of a Win 10 OS." Rand

@rand Xboxone already runs on win 10 OS?

@Rippen

I never said that....but it's coming in some form.

UMM yes you did.
  5. Randver Win User

@Rippen

Xboxone already runs on win 10 OS?

In the good old U.S. that is a question. You are asking me if the Xbox already runs on Win 10 hence the "?".

I assume that it means the same thing in most English speaking parts of the world......but apparently not yours.
  6. XBLRewards8 Win User

Missing email, my email just vanished, with gift code tokens from freedom playathon

Hello roberts666,

Our win fulfillment team could not confirm any wins for your email. They then investigated with our web team for your registration details associated with the gamertag "roberts666", and could not find any Play-a-thon wins associated with that gamertag. The
    only results that they could find for your gamertag were some wins for the Forza Sweepstakes, which they then re-sent. Note that the email registered for that sweepstakes is different than the one provided in your private message. However, as mentioned previously,
    we could not find any Play-a-thon wins for either your Gamertag, the email associated with your Rewards account, or the email that you provided in your private message.
  7. RippenHarra Win User

Xboxone already runs on win 10 OS?

^^^^ when someone rights this and a question mark is at the end its me saying it already does and im questioning you saying its coming. Comprehend?
  8. rzn6jw111 Win User

Moving Quantum Break for Windows 10 to another HDD

Apparently, Quantum Break for Windows 10 (the FREE version if you pre-ordered the game for XBoxOne) can ONLY be run as an APP, not a stand-alone game. What a load of crap. Don't know if this is true if you purchase the game for Win 10 separately from the
    Windows store but I wouldn't be surprised.

Since it runs like CRAP on my SYSTEM drive, I'm going to have to delete it. What a waste of money!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. stop gamertag/email on xboxone app win 10 - Similar Threads - stop gamertag email

2. The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button

in XBoX on Windows
    The audio won't work on my Xbox and my controller won't stop pressing the fake A button: The audio does not play at all and my controller won't stop pressing A fakely. Is there a way to fix this? f85344fb-cd63-4abb-ac48-68a01636c631
  3. Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me

in XBoX on Consoles
    Does anyone know how to stop someone from game sharing off me: I had this friend for a while and he wanted a game and i had it and he told me to game share him so i did. Fast forward to now we are no longer friends and i dont want him to have access to me...
  4. The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...

in XBoX on Windows
    The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then...: The problem with downloading the update is that it stops at the same download rate and then restarts the update even though the internet is good. 803fc08c-7ca8-4441-8c0a-137814f5e893
  5. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  6. PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?

in XboX Insiders
    PC Xbox app stopped showing party invites. Forcing us to use Windows Game Bar?: The kids and I have been using the Xbox app across three PCs for voice chat for Minecraft for a few years. It stopped working recently, but in my efforts to troubleshoot it, I found all the fixes...
  7. Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Some of the buttons on my Series X controller just stopped working...: Hi! I was playing Forza Horizon 5 when I went back to the Home Screen to do something but after I did that my controller decided it didn't wanna respond to anything unless I was pressing the Xbox...
  8. How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How can I get my gamertag to stop going on the xbox when I need my sons on there ..it keeps...: I'm having a problem with trying to put epic games account on it since he has fortnite from Nintendo switch it keeps putting my gamertag when it finds console and its through his epic account.how...
  9. Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Someone has targeted my gamertag with 2000+ bot accounts and I can't stop the notifications...: Someone has targeted my gamertag with bot profiles. I have been receiving friend requests from bot profiles for over an hour, and I checked that my follower list is 1000+ when it used to be a few...
  10. STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS

in XBoX on Consoles
    STOP WASTING MY TIME : Failed to change Gamertag in EVERY METHODS: I failed to change my gamertag in my console, Sign in to your Microsoft account , and app. And I'd contacted chat support for more than 5 times and still unable to resolve in EVERY METHODS they...