Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

Discus and support Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Steve Marlow, Nov 28, 2023.

1. Steve Marlow
    Steve Marlow Guest

Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click

Does anyone have a solution to stop the Elite Series 2 left stick controller's movement from disabling the right mouse click? I'm trying use the controller in my left hand and the mouse in my right.

:)

Steve Marlow, Nov 28, 2023
  2. Courtney Todd Win User

Hi Steve M, my name is Courtney and I would be happy to help.

According to information obtained internally from the Microsoft forum where a user presented a problem similar to yours, he commented that the solution that helped him was that he had to blow into the spaces around the left analog stick that maybe had dust blocking the sensors or something So.

Using the circle test at the gamepad test site, I noticed that my left stick had a dead zone when reaching the ascending parts of the rotation (it would stay light green in those parts). After trying your technique, there were no dice, but then I decided to blow it out with a feather duster and that solved it! The tester recorded full rotations and no deflection upon release.

Anyway, if you want to see the full publication, you can visit the following link: https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/3e0b3529-03cf-4f06-b25c-8592b8c8c7f0

If the problem persists after performing these steps, you should take into account sending your control for repair. To do so, you must verify if you have an active warranty so that the Joystick repair can be free, otherwise you will have to pay a fee, check your warranty here:

https://account.microsoft.com/devices

I hope this information is useful for you.

Best regards,
    Courtney.
  3. kyle_m4496 Win User

What device are you playing on? I'd recommend testing some other games.

You can remap the controller in the Xbox Accessories app for PC or Xbox.

Thanks,
    Kyle
  4. Steve Marlow Win User

That is not the solution and you misunderstood the issue. By design the controller disables the right mouse click when you move. I think the solution is remapping the controller but I haven't figured out how to do it yet.
  5. Steve Marlow Win User

Extraction 6 is the game but I don't believe the game is the issue.

The game allows scope aiming using the left bumper while moving, but it doesn't allow scope aiming with the right mouse button while moving.

I bet if I map that left bumper to the right mouse click it will solve it.
  6. kyle_m4496 Win User

Hi Steve. My name is Kyle and I'm an independent advisor.

What device are you playing on? Is this issue persistent in multiple games? As far as I'm aware the controller has no functionality to disable inputs from other peripherals, but some games will only allow input from one method i.e controller or mouse and keyboard.

Thanks,
    Kyle
Thema:

1. Stop Elite Series 2 controller's left stick movement from disabling right mouse click - Similar Threads - Stop Elite Series

2. Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes

in XBoX on Windows
    Uhmm why does my downloads stop on GTA 5 at like 30 gigabytes: Every time I download gta 5 it says download has stopped d4fffb6b-187e-4fb2-a8c6-562ce7b7df53
  3. Elite Controller Paddles stop working

in XBoX on Consoles
    Elite Controller Paddles stop working: On my Elite Xbox controller the paddles have randomly stopped working. They used to work just fine no issues but all of a sudden the A stopped working and then all of them stopped. I’ve turned off...
  4. How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Elite 2 controller from disconnectimg during boss fights: This controller works fine until a busy section...like a boss fight. Then it disconnects unless I plug it in using cable. 0e2a9714-e40b-4c32-9969-4beb55a19cfc
  5. Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why did my Elite Series 2 Controller suddenly stop working?: Today I tried to to turn on my Elite Series 2 Controller and it didn't turn on, it was working perfectly fine yesterday, but now it just won't turn on. I use it with an Xbox Series X and i've used...
  6. My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old...: My Xbox elite 2 controller back paddles have stopped working for my PC. I plugged my old scuf in and those paddles work. It's the controller/firmware that's the issue...
  7. Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Sniper elite 5 - rifle scope stopped appearing: Issue description When clicking LB on my controller the scope no longer appears 1 System info Xbox s 2 Was I able to ever play this game with rifle scope using aim(LB)? Yes. I played the...
  8. Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting

in XBoX on Consoles
    Help with Xbox Elite Series 2 controller. Can't Stop Screenshotting: I just connected my new controller to my laptop and once I started playing I discovered that the A button defaults to opening the xbox thing and the B button automatically screen shots. WHOS...
  9. One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...

in XBoX on Consoles
    One paddle stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no...: One paddle suddenly stopped responding in xbox elite 2. Its mapped ed and physically clicking but no response. 322d9f07-bdd0-4cc7-b57f-4a724d637945
  10. My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    My right paddles on my elite controller stopped working how do I fix this issue: My paddles on the right side of my elite controller stopped working I hear a click when pressing down and they are mapped but there’s no action my left 2 work just fine how do I fix this issue...