Stop ban my main account please

Discus and support Stop ban my main account please in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello "ENFORCEMENT TEAM" sorry in advance but it must fall on someone. I have more than enough not to be able to find games online on my favorite games... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by CotonnierJet59, May 10, 2017.

1. Stop ban my main account please

Hello "ENFORCEMENT TEAM" sorry in advance but it must fall on someone. I have more than enough not to be able to find games online on my favorite games including overwatch. I have this problem because I have a reputation '' avoid me. '' Sometimes I send
    messages containing only 'noob' to the person who loses the game but it is only sometimes. I take thousands of postponements because they say that I play with a keyboard and a mouse while no, I play well with a controller. I get messages from the same type
    of people insinuating that I cheat with as message content "reported cheater". I have enough. And even no way to tchecker my reputation online, that is, the details. I have no access, no visu. You can see in my messages, I have received dozens of "cheater
    you use mouse and keyboard" I pay my subscription as everyone but I can no longer play, I can no longer enjoy the main service offered by my console that I bought 500 euros to the release, I do not understand, it is almost 1 month that I did not really play
    on my main account, that's enough now, I think that in the competition sony they do not have such a pathetic system offering punishment to everything

(Sorry it's a copied pasted on google traduction, I speak english very well but I was just lazy to write everything in english.)

My GT is: iTonic ZT

I'm a french player and I miss the fact to play on xbox..

I'm ready for all the action to play this month.

It is said that reputation avoids me going away playing a lot but I can find any games, help me please..

Thanks you.

:)

CotonnierJet59, May 10, 2017
  2. Jack Le
    Jack Le Guest
    Help. My account got hacked

My account has been banned from communications because someone hacked my account. Please help me.

Jack Le, May 10, 2017
  3. Mikaya Hays
    Mikaya Hays Guest
    Account Banned Falsely

So I've had a few issues with messaging on xbox but a couple months ago my account got banned for apparently Ddossing but that is completely false. As I do not know how nor do I have the equipment to Ddoss. I talked to support and they said my best bet would be to try to find an xbox ambassador on here since the enforcement team permanently banned my account and completely ignored what I had to say. What they do not know is they gave me the main reason I got banned and its completely false. So if there is an ambassador on here. Please help.

Mikaya Hays, May 10, 2017
  4. Stop ban my main account please

I write with this account because coincidentally on iTonic ZT, there is an error when I submit the post Stop ban my main account please :).

I hope a real answer, I'm not violent, just, I'm tired.

5. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Daft Badger, May 10, 2017
  6. Hello guy, I don't understand, it's the xbox support who tell me to submit my post here. But I'll hear you and I'll try, sincerely thanks you for your answer.

7. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Support have a habit of telling people to post on the forums when they shouldn't,they do it all the time.

There really is nothing anyone here can do when it comes to rep.

Daft Badger, May 10, 2017
  8. Stop ban my main account please

Yes, not the first time that I contact them for the same issue. Maybe you, can help me to improve more quickly my reputation, and maybe you can make an estimation on the time of this reputation ?

Thanks you in advance.

9. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    Playing the free games like Star Trek Online,Neverwinter,Trove & World of Tanks will help as they are all mmo's so you will be on the same servers as a lot of people.

No one can tell you how long it will take to get back into a "green" rep,it depends on several things.

Messaging people & calling them a noob is not a good way to improve your rep.

Daft Badger, Nov 1, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stop ban my main account please