Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...

Discus and support Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy... in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I noticed that while playing with Xbox Design Lab that it automatically shares it with the site, which not only clutters up the site with garbage, but... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by brokenmirrorz60, Aug 27, 2023.

1. Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...

I noticed that while playing with Xbox Design Lab that it automatically shares it with the site, which not only clutters up the site with garbage, but is a privacy risk that can also get your account wrongfully flagged with TOS violations due to text.

To protect people's accounts and suppress garbage I strongly recommend you make design sharing explicitly opt-in.

:)

brokenmirrorz60, Aug 27, 2023
  2. Mauro Sarlat Win User

Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy & clutters the site up!

3. TimidMinds Win User

Engraving is not working!!!!

I take it you are trying to use the Xbox Design Lab? Try to contact support and say you're having trouble with the controller design lab. Or see if there is a support page/email/number on the controller design lab website.
  4. Mistress Sara Win User

Design lab controllers

The only difference between a Design Lab controller and the other Xbox One controllers offered by Microsoft is that the user can customize the Design Lab controller's colors as well as get some text imprinted on it. They use the same batteries, USB cables,
    battery covers.
  5. M3tal Daz3 Win User

Xbox One Design lab Controller

6. mareledanut Win User

Warranty return on Design Labs Controller (UK)

Thema:

Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy...

1. Stop auto-sharing Xbox Design Lab controller designs, it threatens accounts & user privacy... - Similar Threads - Stop auto sharing

2. How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to stop auto sign ins on the Xbox PC app: I've been trying to turn off auto sign ins on my Xbox app but noting has been working. Every time I sign out on the app it signs me right back in without letting me change my details or accounts....
  3. Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV

in XBoX on Windows
    Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update, when is it's a 4k UHD TV: Hdr 10 and auto stopped working after last update the box in settings now says my tv no longer supports. Hdr10 when is its a 4k uhd tv 78a7612c-ef3b-42bd-9b45-bd3f8c816bb4
  4. Grand theft Auto v installation keeps stopping

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Grand theft Auto v installation keeps stopping: I cannot play Grand theft Auto v on my Xbox series x because the installation keeps stopping. I have browsed these threads and tried everything that you have suggested and none of them work if...
  5. Stopped Auto assigning

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stopped Auto assigning: Ive had this headset for a year and it has always automatically assigned to my main account on my xbox, yesterday it stopped automatically assigning and it didn't let me hear anyone in party chat...
  6. How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to stop the EA App from auto launching with the Xbox App since the latest update?: The EA App will automatically launch when I start the Xbox App. I have both apps set NOT to auto launch on PC startup so this is particularly obnoxious for me. It definitely did not used to do...
  7. How do I stop my xbox game bar to stop auto recording a game?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I stop my xbox game bar to stop auto recording a game?: I accidentally enabled auto capture for Mortal Kombat 11 and it causes FPS drop and I want to disable it but Idk how ee40098c-4a8c-4fcb-8ee9-d034aff191ac
  8. Controller will not stop auto-shutoff when using headphones on some apps.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller will not stop auto-shutoff when using headphones on some apps.: If I am watching TV shows or movies late at night, I will plug the headphones into my controller so as not to bother my wife and kids while they are asleep. On most apps, having the headphones...
  9. How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?: I've asked this before and i've mentioned repeatedly how nothing that i do short of blowing my xbox up works i did try talking to an agent to resume the discussion about the case but it seems they...
  10. How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do i stop a game from auto installing even with auto updates switched off?: I'll try to keep it short but i uninstalled Ark: survival evolved because i'm running low on storage but it keeps reinstalling on a daily basis which i then have to delete again and it's the only...