Stolen Xbox One S

Discus and support Stolen Xbox One S in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So recently someone stole an Xbox One S from my house, I've made a police report but that probably won't get me very far, I'm trying to find out how to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by BeeLynnn, Jan 18, 2017.

1. BeeLynnn
    BeeLynnn Guest

Stolen Xbox One S

So recently someone stole an Xbox One S from my house, I've made a police report but that probably won't get me very far, I'm trying to find out how to see if there is any new activity on it or added gamertags. I'm sure there has to be some way to figure
    this out. I have changed my password so logging into my Xbox account won't do anything to help me. Any advice would be great!

:)

BeeLynnn, Jan 18, 2017
  2. Stolen Xbox one S ser # 034459374116

just wanted to get the word out had a Xbox one s stolen from my home.

AutomaticMite72, Jan 18, 2017
  3. johnmadsen11
    johnmadsen11 Guest
    can you track my stolen xbox

my xbox one s is stolen can you plz track it for me if i give you the

serial.

johnmadsen11, Jan 18, 2017
  4. {Parity}
    {Parity} Guest

Stolen Xbox One S

Since you have filed a police report you should get the local police to work with Microsoft directly to see if they can help.

Good Luck!!

{Parity}, Feb 15, 2017
  5. Hey, Bee!

While Genesis is correct that working with the police is the best course of action for you, I wanted to share some insight in seeing the activity and gamertags on the console that was stolen. While we would like to provide this information to help with the
    investigation, this would be a violation of privacy for those users. Any recent activity that phone or chat support can see is only related to the gamertag's activity, not the activity on consoles, if that makes sense. In order to get that information, you
    would need full access to any gamertags that are on that console. It ends up circling back to we are unable to violate those customer's privacy. Additionally, we are not able to provide any recent activity for your account over the Support Forums, so you would
    need to reach out to phone or chat for any recent activity if you have any concerns about that.

The police should have a process to reach out to Microsoft to help investigate these types of situations. Ensure that you have given them your console's serial number, if you still have access to it, as that will help them out the best. I wish you luck and
    hope your console is recovered quickly (in addition to anything else that was stolen). I understand these situations aren't the most ideal, and hopefully I've provided some more information to make everything more clear.

Please do post back if you have any other concerns or questions! We'll work to answer to the best of our abilities. Stolen Xbox One S :)

--------------------------------------

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox Insider
    Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting.

Misses Quinzel, Nov 5, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Stolen Xbox One S