Stolen digital game code is there anything that can be done to punish this theif?

Discus and support Stolen digital game code is there anything that can be done to punish this theif? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have a receipt for of a digital game code for Forza 6 but it was redeemed without my knowledge or consent. I don't have the gamertag but I'm pretty... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by AzrielReaps, Aug 2, 2017.

1. AzrielReaps
    AzrielReaps Guest

Stolen digital game code is there anything that can be done to punish this theif?

I have a receipt for of a digital game code for Forza 6 but it was redeemed without my knowledge or consent. I don't have the gamertag but I'm pretty sure I have their email address but can someone see for sure if this email address
    gamertag was used to redeemed the game code I have. I not seeking a replacement I don't care about that all I want is for this person not to get away this went through Microsoft chat they sent me here so can anything be done? This is my last hope.

:)

AzrielReaps, Aug 2, 2017
  2. Gift card stolen

Hello, my xbox live 10 Euro giftcard was stolen and redeemed. If I type in the code that I still have, it of course says the code has been already redeemed. I can also see at what time and from which IP address i think. Is it possible that Microsoft bans
    or blocks this account ? I know I can’t get the money back, but there has to be a possibility to punish this person.

MidlifeKhan3585, Aug 2, 2017
  3. Stolen Xbox one.

Well this is my son's account. His Xbox was stolen and it seems no body could do anything for us. It seems that Xbox would have done something to be able to find these stolen devices.

NEEDFORSLEEP707, Aug 2, 2017
  4. bowski477
    bowski477 Guest

The only way to report users to the enforcement team is by using the

reporting features
    on the console.

bowski477, Aug 3, 2017
  5. bowski477 Win User

The only way to report users to the enforcement team is by using the

reporting features
    on the console.
  6. Jeremy2085 Win User

CAN ANYONE HELP ME !!! Stolen xbox

I would suggest reporting the stolen xbox to the police and giving over as much information and details about the xbox and the theif to them, so that they may be able to find and retrieve your stolen xbox and punish the person that has stolen it from you.

Information like the serial number and other useful pieces of information that can help are on the box you bought the console in and the reciept you would of had at the time of purchase.

Hopefully this helps and you are able to reclaim your stolen xbox and bring to justice the person that robbed it from you.
  7. BlAcKhEaRt7633 Win User

A question for XBL security

I have a friend whose xbox one was stolen from his house. I went online to play and noticed that the person that stolen the Xbox one is playing on my friends account. Is there a way to track down the theif so my friend can get his xbox one back?
  8. HotshotSnake4 Win User

Help me locate my stolen x box

mine was stolen also and I know the theif's gamer tag how can I figure out who they are? I'm still getting the weekly activity emails from Xbox as we'll as confirmations of purchases
  9. Unknowngamer1st Win User

Missing the Digital Code on my Receipt for Call of Duty

to get a digital code from any stores like games stop, Walmart, and etc. there should be a card that you can grab containing a digital code on the back. you should talk to the manager of that target because If you didn't get that card containing the code
    on the back your money was stolen from you.
Thema:

1. Stolen digital game code is there anything that can be done to punish this theif? - Similar Threads - Stolen digital game

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  9. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  10. My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that...: My GTA 5 disc stolen so trying to figure out how I can access my GTA online account that includes all of my game purchases and current money? 6d9cc76f-8708-4bcc-b72a-ed847c16deea