stolen device

Discus and support stolen device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; my x box one has been stolen serial 284535163048 is there anyway to track and block online 44aa6fee-647f-4b5b-a63c-08958f2c4dca Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by alanleck, Oct 10, 2017.

1. alanleck
    alanleck Guest

stolen device

my x box one has been stolen serial

is there anyway to track and block online

:)

alanleck, Oct 10, 2017
  2. Aeezzuss97
    Aeezzuss97 Guest
    Stolen device

Hi there,

I recently had my Xbox One stolen from my property the other day and I reported it to the police.

The police informed me that since I do not own the console box anymore there could be a way I could find the serial number via Microsoft in order to get that serial number marked as stolen so it can be flagged up to the police if and when someone attempts
    to sell it.

Is there any way you would be able to tell me how I can find the serial number so I can go ahead and block it? Or is there a way to track when/where the last whereabouts of when the account was last seen online?

Thank you

Aeezzuss97, Oct 10, 2017
  3. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest
    Stolen device

Hi

Please try the link below hopefully your console serial number should be listed under your devices.

Also if you have not done so already please change your account password and also make sure the two step verification process is active to restrict access and purchases of the stolen console.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

gds1972, Oct 10, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

stolen device

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a police report with your local police. They would need to get in contact with Microsoft to try to track it down. There's no way for you to track it.

Smwutches, Oct 10, 2017
  5. zuesyapachee
    zuesyapachee Guest
    ye Xbox will block it from being online it will be a useless console but you have to take proper steps first

zuesyapachee, Nov 1, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Stolen device

Hi

Please try the link below hopefully your console serial number should be listed under your devices.

Also if you have not done so already please change your account password and also make sure the two step verification process is active to restrict access and purchases of the stolen console.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  7. Aeezzuss97 Win User

Stolen device

/Hi there,

Sadly my console isn't listed as a registered is there another way ?
  8. zuesyapachee Win User

stolen device

ye Xbox will block it from being online it will be a useless console but you have to take proper steps first
  9. Smwutches Win User

stolen device

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a police report with your local police. They would need to get in contact with Microsoft to try to track it down. There's no way for you to track it.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

stolen device

1. stolen device - Similar Threads - stolen device

2. Is there any way to recover an Xbox account that was stolen and had the name changed?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there any way to recover an Xbox account that was stolen and had the name changed?: I had a Xbox account that went by the name “XXXXXXXXXXX101” when I was younger. Over the years, I have attempted to recover it through the survey questions, but I was never given a response. I...
  3. Block a stolen Xbox one

in XBoX on Consoles
    Block a stolen Xbox one: MY xbox one was stolen on christmas day and is there any way to block the console? *** Moved from Gaming and Xbox / Other *** 87ee2110-6e5d-47e7-bfa8-9f44fa163d24
  4. Can you help recover my stolen account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can you help recover my stolen account?: My nephews Xbox live account was stolen and the person that took is using the Microsoft Authenticator so when I went through the steps to initially get the account back by changing the password I...
  5. Can I disable a stolen Xbox remotely if I have my serial number and it is registered to my...

in XBoX on Windows
    Can I disable a stolen Xbox remotely if I have my serial number and it is registered to my...: A hacker used my Microsoft account to purchase an Xbox and had it shipped to Miami - I'm not a gamer, but is there a way I can use the serial number (it shows on my account) to mess with whoever...
  6. Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX

in XboX Insiders
    Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX: Can't force to sign out of my account from a stolen XBOX. Changed the password, but still, my Xbox app on my phone got notifications of that theft taking GTA V game screenshots! Tried everything...
  7. Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Has microsoft refused to scan their gaming servers for stolen device?: I filed a police report as its obviously step one. The detective said without camera footage or finding the device and calling them to the scene could they help. Other than flag it as stolen in...
  8. Stolen Xbox device.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen Xbox device.: Good evening. Today I had the great experience of being robbed. They took my Xbox one X device. I am able to log into my Microsoft account and retrieve the serial number of the device, but I...
  9. XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban

in XBoX on Consoles
    XBox One stolen, Trying to contact Xbox Enforcement for a device ban: My Xbox One was stolen in July of this year. Despite reaching out to local law enforcement, providing my serial number, and being assured that they would be reaching out to Microsoft for the...
  10. Stolen device

in XBoX on Consoles
    Stolen device: Hi there, I recently had my Xbox One stolen from my property the other day and I reported it to the police. The police informed me that since I do not own the console box anymore there could be...