Stolen device

Discus and support Stolen device in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hi there, I recently had my Xbox One stolen from my property the other day and I reported it to the police. The police informed me that since I do... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Aeezzuss97, Dec 10, 2016.

1. Aeezzuss97
    Aeezzuss97 Guest

Stolen device

Hi there,

I recently had my Xbox One stolen from my property the other day and I reported it to the police.

The police informed me that since I do not own the console box anymore there could be a way I could find the serial number via Microsoft in order to get that serial number marked as stolen so it can be flagged up to the police if and when someone attempts
    to sell it.

Is there any way you would be able to tell me how I can find the serial number so I can go ahead and block it? Or is there a way to track when/where the last whereabouts of when the account was last seen online?

Thank you

:)

Aeezzuss97, Dec 10, 2016
  2. zuesyapachee
    zuesyapachee Guest
    stolen device

ye Xbox will block it from being online it will be a useless console but you have to take proper steps first

zuesyapachee, Dec 10, 2016
  3. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    stolen device

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a police report with your local police. They would need to get in contact with Microsoft to try to track it down. There's no way for you to track it.

Smwutches, Dec 10, 2016
  4. gds1972
    gds1972 Guest

Stolen device

Hi

Please try the link below hopefully your console serial number should be listed under your devices.

Also if you have not done so already please change your account password and also make sure the two step verification process is active to restrict access and purchases of the stolen console.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices

gds1972, Dec 10, 2016
  5. Aeezzuss97
    Aeezzuss97 Guest
    /Hi there,

Sadly my console isn't listed as a registered is there another way ?

Aeezzuss97, Oct 31, 2018
  6. gds1972 Win User

Stolen device

Hi

Please try the link below hopefully your console serial number should be listed under your devices.

Also if you have not done so already please change your account password and also make sure the two step verification process is active to restrict access and purchases of the stolen console.

https://support.microsoft.com/devices
  7. Aeezzuss97 Win User

Stolen device

/Hi there,

Sadly my console isn't listed as a registered is there another way ?
  8. zuesyapachee Win User

stolen device

ye Xbox will block it from being online it will be a useless console but you have to take proper steps first
  9. Smwutches Win User

stolen device

If you haven't done so already, you would need to file a police report with your local police. They would need to get in contact with Microsoft to try to track it down. There's no way for you to track it.
  10. M3tal Daz3 Win User
Thema:

Stolen device

1. Stolen device - Similar Threads - Stolen device

2. Lost or Stolen Xbox One

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost or Stolen Xbox One: We travelled as a family and packed up most of our stuff to be left in storage. On our return same as the Goldilocks and the Bears, things were missing or moved. My Son's Xbox was one of them and...
  3. Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.

in XBoX on Windows
    Recover my microsoft account because it was stolen.: I got alot of Microsoft emails but I ignored them thinking it was just telling me about something that I subscribed on, but in fact it was telling me my account has been stolen and information...
  4. My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not...: My console and 3 remotes was stolen 3 months back. is there a way to trace (online did not work form the Microsoft trace my device) or completely block the console and remotes?...
  5. Account got hacked and stolen.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Account got hacked and stolen.: Hi! My Ubisoft Account got hacked and stolen, I created a new one but I can't connect the new one to my Xbox Game Pass and ubisoft did not want to give a ... about it, I wrote them that it got...
  6. My Xbox series x was stolen

in XBoX Accessibility
    My Xbox series x was stolen: What can I do to safe my account sign in there and how can I track it or lock the console ea394878-d909-4f27-8429-230f471fd5c8
  7. My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My account got stolen, how can I recover (PLEASE HELP ME ASAP!!!): My account was stolen when I joined a fake hypixel discord server, I read a similar article on another person (Kenzie Law) that went through what I went. However, I do know the hackers email and...
  8. My xbox live account was stolen and banned

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox live account was stolen and banned: I tried to challenge the permanent ban, cuz i want to play, i want to purchase any content in destiny 2. But i cant because my appellation was rejected. I cant link a new account to Bungie.net,...
  9. Stolen account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Stolen account: My main Microsoft account was stolen, I don't know how, and the email was changed. I sent 2 emails to Microsoft but got no response. Please help me. 082b4239-5807-4fc3-9d2a-aacca2b21ce2
  10. account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...

in XBoX Accessibility
    account stolen email change and every redeemable device but you can see your old username...: My account had been stolen i don't know for how long when i go to login it says account dosent existed make a new one but when i go to check for my username and use the original email it finds it...