Still worth it to buy an Xbox 360?

Discus and support Still worth it to buy an Xbox 360? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I play a PS4 mainly and wanna buy and Xbox 360 for Halo and some other games and since it's so cheap at gamestop now. I was wondering if it's still... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by syrinxstorm, Mar 12, 2017.

1. syrinxstorm
    syrinxstorm Guest

I play a PS4 mainly and wanna buy and Xbox 360 for Halo and some other games and since it's so cheap at gamestop now.

I was wondering if it's still worth buying in 2017

:)

syrinxstorm, Mar 12, 2017
  2. marknally
    marknally Guest
    Still worth it?

I believe it's six packs and the muscle pack.

I'm personally not going to buy it, for a start you don't really know what you are getting in the DLC, it may be cars that don't interest you at all.

Secondly, I believe they should of offered a different incentive other than the muscle car pack, lets face it a lot of the people who want a season pass are going to be buying the LCE edition also, why choosd to give away something they will already have?
    It sort of makes me feel like the LCE buyers are losing out a bit with the pass.

marknally, Mar 12, 2017
  3. Still worth it?

Hello,

I was wondering if the Season Pass would still be a deal for me as I am buying the LCE. I know the LCE comes with the American Muscle Car Pack and so does the Season Pass. My questions are: Does the Muscle Pack count as
    one of the 6 discounted packs in the Pass? and if it's still worth it? Thanks.

Formless-4FD2AB79-AAA4-4AE1-A6B0-243301E7A6C8, Mar 12, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

It's really a matter of personal opinion, but I think it's still worth it. I use my One a lot more these days, but as you said, you can pick one up pretty cheap and there are a ton of good games for it.

Smwutches, Mar 12, 2017
  5. RandomNinjaAtk Win User

Still worth buying a 360?

The current 360 isn't that expensive and there are great titles in the pipeline, like Gears of War: Judgement that will be worth playing until next gen consoles arrive. Which could be up to 8+ months from now. So do you really want to wait that long before
    getting some good gaming in?
  6. WILK0-98D843A7-6EBD- Win User

[quote user="shatpank81"]I used to have a 360 and got a ps3. I hate the controller and prefer the 360 controller. Im thinking of trading in my ps3 for a white 320gb 360 but was wondering....is it worth it still? The next,next gen consoles will be announced
    this year but whether they will be released this year is another matter, but after issues i had with launch 360's i would hang fire on buying one anyway. So i just want to know if people still think its worth getting a 360 at this time in its life? [/quote]I'd
    say save your money for next gen, unless there is an Xbox exclusive you want to play...
  7. wolfsam5 Win User

I think so the because the xbox 720 might not play 360 games and also when it does come out they will probably have special trade in offers so you would get more for it and its possible the 720 might not come out for another 2 or 3 years so its really up
    to you.
  8. noboundz Win User

Nothing's been announced anyway regarding next gen, but either way... entirely up to you.
  9. Mash1997 Win User

Yes, xbox 360s are a beautiful console, and are very fun to play on. I've had mine for quite a while, and I play it a lot. New games come out all the time, and I reckon youll be able to play 360 games on the new console.
Thema:

1. Still worth it to buy an Xbox 360? - Similar Threads - Still worth buy

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?

in XBoX on Windows
    What are Official Xbox Magazine Points? Are they still a thing?: I recently found out that some of my favourite games have Xbox 360 gamerpics that could be obtained through these magazines. The one I've found is #83 from May 2008 with Portal gamerpics. The...
  6. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  7. Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?

in XboX Insiders
    Is the Xbox Update Preview worth getting now? or does it still cause a lot of issues?: Have seen all the posts complaining about issues with it but nothing too recent, so was just curious. Also is it worth it? Are there any changes? submitted by /u/spies4 [link] [comments]
  8. 2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there

in XBoX Games and Apps
    2 days worth of saves dissapeared but acheivments are still there: I was playing a Plague Tale innocence last night and had just finished chapter 10. I boot the game up this morning and am told the game needs to download a cloud save, and somehow the only save...
  9. call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    call of duty 4 modern warfare (2007) still worth buying?: or have too many cheaters? 9ddf8c1f-5dfc-4163-a092-e8d0c1d4c187
  10. GTA V still worth it?

in XBoX on Consoles
    GTA V still worth it?: Just wondering if anyone thinks GTA V is still worth giving it a go? Haven't played it on xbox only seen my mate playing it, looks really enjoyable so just wondering if it's still worth a purchase...