Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

Discus and support Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've literally edited all my xbox settings to allow, logged out and back into the minecraft launcher, and it still won't let me play multiplayer. The... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Ender Whittington, Jul 27, 2023.

1. Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer.

I've literally edited all my xbox settings to allow, logged out and back into the minecraft launcher, and it still won't let me play multiplayer. The guides didn't help, as they all said the same thing, which i've done several times now. What is happening?

:)

Ender Whittington, Jul 27, 2023
  2. Janet_C Win User

Hello!

I'll be glad to help you, just remember that you're not talking to a Microsoft employee.

Login at this link

https://account.xbox.com/Settings

And in the part of "Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety" set all features related to multiplayer, communication and friendship to "Allow".

Then perform this procedure. All of these steps may take some time to complete.

1. Open Windows PowerShell (Administrator).

2. Copy and paste these commands execute them by pressing Enter, you must do this for each one.

- sfc /scannow

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Scanhealth

- DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth

3. In the Windows browser type "wsreset" and run that app.

This will open the Microsoft Store, wait a few seconds and close it.

Restart the PC, start the game and check if it is possible to access multiplayer.

If it does not work, please identify if the same thing happens with both versions of the game.

I hope the information has been clear, I will be attentive to any questions you may have.

Best Regards.
  3. Ender Whittington Win User

this works! thank you so much!
  4. Ender Whittington Win User

I am unable to run adminstrator as i do not have admin privledges. I went to check bedrock because you reminded me, and all i get is a black screen. What else can i do?
  5. Janet_C Win User

Perfect, I'm glad I could help you. Have a great day.
  6. Janet_C Win User

This problem is because the launcher is slow to recognize your account settings.

You could try logging out of all Xbox-related apps and the launcher, then perform the steps described here for each app.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/rep...

Once you have done this, log back in and try the game again.
Thema:

1. Still won't let me play minecraft multiplayer. - Similar Threads - Still won't let

2. my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...

in XBoX on Consoles
    my Xbox ultimate needed to be renewed, so I renewed it. it still won't let me play online...: Xbox ultimate not letting me play online 56fc6e64-b842-4deb-a94e-115cf6c2fd21
  3. It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't let me re link my discord when l do it still say re link: I try re link it over and over it never works 96a9fce7-c821-4eb2-a338-5f0b02bca2ed
  4. It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me buy the game it's still pending and it's been A-day: I bought wobbly life and it is still saying its pendidy so Can u pls call me at [mod removed - persona information] 77233e0d-49cc-4bec-b733-2644a4683a68
  5. Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unlinked psn account but it still won't let me link new one: I just signed into minecraft on my alt Xbox account a unlinked it. But now when I try to login on my main account it says it's linked to another account already but it isn't because I already...
  6. It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me...

in XBoX Accessibility
    It won't except my password so I created a new one and it still won't except and let me...: So I lost internet connection got it working and my Xbox account says enter password I entered the password which Xbox says it's the wrong password so I go to Microsoft online reset my password...
  7. The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The Orange box on 360 STILL won't let us buy it in the store, why is that and why havent...: Some of us have gone all digital and would like it in our library. Why can't we buy it? Take my money. a89aefc3-606d-4fe5-a851-34feb1da4169
  8. Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold

in XBoX Accessibility
    Owe nothing paid hundreds in gift cards yet still won't let me buy gold: I have spent hundreds on gift cards just trying buy xbox gold ever since I got my xbox one s in July of 2018. The trial code that came with it didn't work and claimed to be from 2014 due to some...
  9. Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been trying to make this gamertag that reset in 2016 for years and it still won't let...: I don't know why there isn't a way to contact Microsoft Tier 3 support. (They are extremely hard to reach and have been for years). No offense, but the live chat agents usually don't know that...
  10. Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Solitaire won't let me finish the game but still available moved: Hello, I was playing Solitaire and when I was about to finish, the game opened the 'No more available moves' window, but as you may appreciate in the picture I could move the black nine in the...