Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday

Discus and support Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I bought 2 consoles on Microsoft online store as soon as the promotion was live on black friday... and after calling both Microsoft and Xbox and... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Joshowwahh, Feb 23, 2017.

1. Joshowwahh
    Joshowwahh Guest

Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday

I bought 2 consoles on Microsoft online store as soon as the promotion was live on black friday... and after calling both Microsoft and Xbox and chatting and emailing... my final answer via Microsoft was to seek resolution here. Please help me get my 50000
    (x2 consoles) xbox reward points....

:)

Joshowwahh, Feb 23, 2017
  2. Trinity747
    Trinity747 Guest
    Getting promotional rewards points

I purchased an Xbox One S during Black Friday and I'd like to get my 50000 rewards points promotion.

Trinity747, Feb 23, 2017
  3. DeadlyViper
    DeadlyViper Guest
    Xbox Rewards not posting!

Hello I bought an Xbox One S in December and I still have not received the reward for this purchase (50000 points) on my reward account yet.

Thanks for your help.

DeadlyViper, Feb 23, 2017
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

You'll want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check into it for you.

Smwutches, Feb 23, 2017
  5. Smwutches Win User

You'll want to post in the support section of the forum in order for support to check into it for you.
  6. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Free 10$ gift card

My brother got a message from xbox with a $3 gift card for black friday. Still waiting for mine lol.
  7. GroundOregano94 Win User

Xbox 360 1st gen vs. Xbox 360 E?

My recommendation is to go for S Xbox one. The price is affordable and it will be even more on Black Friday. You can join Microsoft rewards program and get so much points you can convert in money by Black Friday that price will be very small.
  8. Andros635 Win User

50000 points + still pending please help‽

Points rewarded in the 15-30th of the month will be deposited on the 15th of the next month. So, your points should be deposited on December 15th! This information can be found in the FAQ section of the Rewards website.

Hit Upvote if this Helps!
    Actually to clarify the 50000 points were from the Xbox one S offer not the "my vip star rank". And I don't believe the "billing cycle" rule applys to the "my missions" rewards points.
  9. THEOWENKILLER Win User

Xbox Live down during Monday's sale- unable to purchase games during the sale.

Xbox live was down for a few hours at most, skyrim was on sale from last tuesday in the black friday offer.

The only solution is wait till the next sale.
Thema:

1. Still waiting for my 50000 xbox live reward points from when I bought xbox black friday - Similar Threads - Still waiting 50000

2. Hi im still waiting for my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi im still waiting for my refund: hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543
  3. Still wait times??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still wait times??: Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to download. More and more I wanted to play on my tablet...
  4. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  5. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  6. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  7. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled: I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to...
  8. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  9. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break): My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10....
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...