Still waiting for help getting my points i didnt recieve

Discus and support Still waiting for help getting my points i didnt recieve in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I am waiting on 9400 reward points that were suppose to be sent to me i never received b63404d2-0721-400a-bccb-03473859a988 Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by CARNEYFACKER, Nov 19, 2016.

1. CARNEYFACKER
    CARNEYFACKER Guest

I am waiting on 9400 reward points that were suppose to be sent to me i never received

:)

CARNEYFACKER, Nov 19, 2016
  2. S3mj0n
    S3mj0n Guest
    Still waiting for my 30.000 points

i still didnt get my 30k points transferred to my Xbox account in 30 euro or to my Microsoft rewards account since Xbox rewards ended. Still waiting for my points/money and now I can't access my account because Xbox rewards ended. Please help

S3mj0n, Nov 19, 2016
  3. Haywoodx
    Haywoodx Guest
    Reward points

I didnt recieve any MS Points for renewing my Family Gold Subscription for another year.

Haywoodx, Nov 19, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello CARNEYFACKER,

We see that you have received both deposits, which you can verify from your MyStatement on the MyRewards page, sorted by lifetime events. You can then confirm their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account)
    on those dates.

XBLRewards8, Nov 21, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: