Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break

Discus and support Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; I bought a digital code Quantum Break in June. It came with the description which said "comes with codes for Alan Wake, The Signal" etc, and that the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by johndog, Sep 25, 2016.

1. johndog
    johndog Guest

Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break

I bought a digital code Quantum Break in June. It came with the description which said "comes with codes for Alan Wake, The Signal" etc, and that the codes would come to my account in the form of a message. I redeemed the code in July, but I still haven't
    received these codes.

:)

johndog, Sep 25, 2016
  2. badandybad
    badandybad Guest
    never received codes for Alan Wake and DLC after purchasing Quantum break

Hi, I never received the codes for the Alan Wake and DLC after i purchased Quantum Break on 5/16/2016. I pulled this from Amazon, which is where i purchased the Quantum Break code.

• Includes an additional full-game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons (download code will be delivered via an Xbox Live message 7-10 days after downloading Quantum Break).

badandybad, Sep 25, 2016
  3. incubeezer
    incubeezer Guest
    Quantum Break Preorder Codes

I have not received any codes after 10 days and was directed here by Xbox Support.

Promotion Details
    : Quantum Break preorder was supposed to include these game codes: Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and a Quantum Break Windows 10 code.

Date of Purchase: I purchased Quantum Break from the digital store on 4/4 by selecting an advertisement for the pre-order on the Home screen

Promo Item(s): Alan Wake, Alan Wake's American Nightmare, and a Quantum Break Windows 10 code.

Thanks

incubeezer, Sep 25, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Hey there EonDog.

Please make sure you're posting from the same account you originally pre-ordered Quantum Break on so that we can best look into this. To verify your purchases, check out
    account.microsoft.com.

Mister Maka, Sep 26, 2016
  5. johndog
    johndog Guest
    I posted from the same account in which I redeemed the code. Redeemed codes don't seem to show up on account.microsoft.com. Certainly purchases from non-Microsoft retailers won't show up there.

I bought the code after the game was released. The code was sold advertising that Alan Wake came with the game, and that Alan Wake codes would be sent later. The description made no mention of pre-order.

johndog, Sep 27, 2016
  6. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest
    Hey EonDog! Do you have any other accounts that may have had the code applied instead? Where did you purchase the code from? When you view Quantum Break in the store on the console with your account does it list a price? Post back and let us know!

Mister Cizl, Nov 3, 2018
  7. Mister Beep Win User

Missing free games codes from Quantum break

Hey there!

When did you purchase/redeem the Quantum Break code? In order to receive Quantum Break on Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, you would have needed to redeem the digital code before April 4th, 2016 (or April 10th in US, Canada, and UK) to
    be eligible. If the code was redeemed on your account after those dates, unfortunately you're not eligible to receive Quantum Break on Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare codes.

In regards to Alan Wake, did you purchase an Quantum Break Xbox One bundle, or did you purchase a digital code for Quantum Break? That will help us a bunch.
  8. Mister Beep Win User

Purchased Quantum Break as part of bundle and haven't received Alan Wake codes

Hey Leonix!

Thanks for posting! When did you redeem the Quantum Break code? In order to receive Qyuantum Break on Windows 10 and Alan Wake's American Nightmare, you would have needed to redeem the code before April 4th, 2016 (or April 10th in US, Canada, and UK) to
    be eligible. If the code was redeemed on your account after those dates, unfortunately we'll be unable to assist further.

Also, the code for Alan Wake is located in the Quantum Break Xbox One bundle packaging. I recommend checking that out to find that code.
  9. Miramirajane Win User

Codes for games

Hi ImmoOrrtal,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10

For missing or deleted codes, the forum support team will assist you. Wait for their reply on this thread.
  10. ItsLC Gaming Win User

Quantum break pre order

seems like you wont get alan wake until after quantum break releases, what it says on the store page

Quantum Break includes full game download of Alan Wake, the Xbox 360 game playable on Xbox One, as well as The Signal and The Writer add-ons.

The code for these items will be delivered to your Xbox Message center within 7-10 days of Quantum Break’s release.
  11. B21993Ray Win User

Out of 10-day-range already,my redeem code for American Nightmare is still not in my hands yet

Thanks!I'll keep on tracking my redeem codes for Quantum Break's Windows 10 version and Alan Wake!
Thema:

1. Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break - Similar Threads - Still waiting Alan

2. Hi im still waiting for my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi im still waiting for my refund: hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543
  3. Still wait times??

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still wait times??: Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to download. More and more I wanted to play on my tablet...
  4. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  5. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  6. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  7. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled: I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to...
  8. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  9. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break): My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10....
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...