Still wait times??

Discus and support Still wait times?? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by UgLyCoy0te, Dec 23, 2023.

1. UgLyCoy0te
    UgLyCoy0te Guest

Still wait times??

Well it's nearly 2 month till the wait times for cloud gaming started to pop up for me. First I was a little annoyed coz I had enough space to download. More and more I wanted to play on my tablet when I'm at my girlfriends place on weekends but that's impossible now coz wait times are always over an hour on mobile/tablet/xbox. Now I'm annoyed coz I pay for ultimate and prizes were raised without better service. One advertising promise from you is play games everywhere. Well that's a lie I can't since September/october. You raised the prizes for ultimate and at the same time one key feature advertised is not available anymore as all the people complaining in forums and on reddit show. So how can I get compensation. Don t say it's a beta because cloud gaming is an active selling and marketing point and strategy for Xbox. Even saying to play on Samsung Tv which is also not possible due to hours of que times.

:)

UgLyCoy0te, Dec 23, 2023
  2. Hoskayra Win User

Still wait times??

Hello UgLyCoy0te, my name is Oskayra, and I will be happy to help you.

Beforehand, it is important that you keep in mind that this is a public community forum, so we are players like you, we are not employees of Microsoft or Xbox. All users help each other with common problems.

I am very sorry for the problem you are going through, to try to help you I will leave you the Xbox support link here, so that you can contact them personally:

https://support.xbox.com/contact-us/

If you want to request a REFUND there is a form, which is the following:

https://support.xbox.com/forms/request-a-refund

There you will have to fill out the form with some information that will be requested and you should know that in case the refund request is rejected, you will have to respond to the email they sent you explaining the reason for your refund so that the team in charge can review the request again.

You should also know that game refunds must be made before 14 days have passed since the game was purchased and the game has not been played for a long time, that is, considerable hours of play have not been accumulated. Otherwise, if these prerequisites are not met, the game cannot be refunded.

Subscriptions can be refunded within 30 days of purchase.

Sincerely,
    Oskayra.
  3. THEOWENKILLER Win User

waiting and still waiting

Did you really need to create yet another new thread for that?

i bet you haven`t even waited the 5 days, have you?
  4. Mister Beep Win User

STILL still waiting....

Hey frellinbubby,

Unfortunately we cannot provide an ETA for this issue. We totally understand all of the points you have made, and as soon as we have information we can share, we'll reach out to you via Xbox Live message.

Thank you for your patience.
  5. FearedNightmare Win User

STILL WAITING!!!!

6. KLRSKIR Win User

Still Waiting

Thema:

Still wait times??

1. Still wait times?? - Similar Threads - Still wait times

2. Hi im still waiting for my refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi im still waiting for my refund: hi im still waiting for my refund since 10days is this normaln or something bugged 6c5ceb6a-e455-4ee8-a3cd-86f5de8cc543
  3. I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I refunded 1 game 4 days ago and i still waiting to microsoft give back my money to my bank...: i refunded the last faith (game ) from my xbox about 4 day ago but i still waiting to microsoft giveback money to my bank acount how long to take my money back ? 8556b950-021e-4b16-acd0-45a1111cff7d
  4. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  5. Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund

in XBoX on Windows
    Hi I'm still waiting for my money back from my last refund: I bought a game on sale and it charged me full price and I'm still waiting for my money 9aba27e3-0097-4d5c-b9d3-7c2452eefedf
  6. I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I turned on multiplayer, waited 2 hours and it still said disabled: I turned on my multiplayer after turning it off for a week since I got scammed. I did turned it on now, but I waited 2 - 3 hours and it still says on minecraft that it is disabled and I need to...
  7. Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Servers are down, come back later. On halo reach matchmake. Is it done or still wait to...: I been off Xbox 360 for 3 years and finally coming back to halo reach natchmaje and the servers are down, is it for good or wait til it comes back online? 658f5f43-471f-4252-8335-9a4532969094
  8. Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break)

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Day 13 and I still wait for my Codes (Quantum Break): My Problem is that I pre order Quantum Break and I still wait for my Codes. I don´t have any Code no Alan Wake American Nightmare, Alan Wake or Quantum Break for Win 10....
  9. TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    TOLD TO WAIT UNTIL MONDAY STILL NO R6: VEGAS & VEGAS 2 CODES: Date of Purchase: December 25th dea4d01a-9965-42ae-957d-37b96e2b9cfe
  10. Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre order of fallout 76 tells me I still have to wait?: I pre ordered the game the moment it was available. obviously I wasnt a,lowed to play right away so i waited until launch. I was told those who pre-ordered on xbox wouldnt need a code, just to...