still unable to deposit points in my account, have not received answer

Discus and support still unable to deposit points in my account, have not received answer in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; posted on here a while ago to get my issue resolved, they said they would work on it. nothing changed, posted again and no response. So onto post... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Leydet, Nov 26, 2016.

1. Leydet
    Leydet Guest

posted on here a while ago to get my issue resolved, they said they would work on it. nothing changed, posted again and no response. So onto post number 3 for the billing issue, i have deleted all billing and added correct billing done everything i can think
    of please fix this or give me my points i deserve.

:)

Leydet, Nov 26, 2016
  2. Xbox Live Rewards problem

I received an email from XLR stating that there is a problem with my account and because of this I was unable to deposit the rewards points

Graviolapreta, Nov 26, 2016
  3. Tenchi_Ryu
    Tenchi_Ryu Guest
    Why buying from Microsoft store sucks

UPDATE: Finally received my 15,000 credits, will deposit into my account on the 4th of December.

Tenchi_Ryu, Nov 26, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Leydet,

If you posted around the middle of October, there was a migration to the current forum setup that caused some posts to be lost. Apologies for missing your previous post. As mentioned in your previous post, there is currently an internal issue with the data
    stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with
    another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved.

To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.

XBLRewards8, Nov 28, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello Leydet,

If you posted around the middle of October, there was a migration to the current forum setup that caused some posts to be lost. Apologies for missing your previous post. As mentioned in your previous post, there is currently an internal issue with the data
    stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process. This is an issue that we are working on resolving with
    another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved.

To be clear, this is a data issue, and not the result of any faulty user input. The prompt asking you to update your information is a symptom of this error, and adjusting your information will, in most cases, not resolve this issue. We apologize for the
    inconvenience.
  6. XBLRewards3 Win User

​I have over 25,000 Credits​ but they haven't​ deposit​ to my account like 2 months now

Hi MohamedReeda. Since we are unable to deposit to a credit card on file, per our FAQ:

How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account, you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft Points
    card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.
  7. Splattered23 Win User

In regards to the "spend $45 and receive cash back" promotion (hope this is the right place for this)

I'm still waiting for an answer on this as well... have not seen the funds deposited in my account.
  8. XBLRewards3 Win User

money not deposite to my account

Hi Anis Grm99. After further investigation, we have found that your issue is due to the fact that there is no payment accounts associated with your Microsoft account other than a Credit card, which we are unable to deposit to. In order for any deposit to
    be made, per our FAQ:

Q: How do I make sure my Microsoft account is properly set up to receive Xbox Live Rewards deposits?

A: In order to receive deposits in the form of your country's local currency, your Microsoft account must be transitioned to currency. As long as you have a billing address on file in your account, you simply need to redeem an Xbox gift card, a Microsoft
    Points card, or a Microsoft Points code with your Microsoft account to begin your account transition.

Once you follow the above instructions, it will resolve your issue. Thanks for your cooperation.
  9. XBLRewards8 Win User

Where are my point

Hello ItsGameOverNow,

There is currently an internal issue with the data stored for your account which is preventing a deposit. Our deposit process cannot correctly determine the primary billable account to deposit into for your Microsoft Account, and thus aborts the process.
    This "primary" billable account is where your Credits are directed to to be deposited. When our deposit cannot find an expected deposit point, it aborts rather than deposit without specific instructions. Since we are unable to solve this issue with our own
    support tools, this issue has been escalated with another team. At the moment, we have not received a estimate on when this problem will be resolved. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Thema:

1. still unable to deposit points in my account, have not received answer - Similar Threads - still unable deposit

2. If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    If I buy a digital apex legends coins gift card that says it is for xbox one would I still...: I would like to buy a digital apex legends gift card however it says that this card is only for xbox one and there is not a option for xbox x/s and I only have a xbox series s. I am wondering that...
  3. I did noithing wrong and still got baned

in XBoX on Windows
    I did noithing wrong and still got baned: I would please like someone to unban me for i did nothing wrong 684d8522-6ef9-423a-8802-f5bd9e49c41a
  4. Declined my order and still took my money!!

in XBoX on Windows
    Declined my order and still took my money!!: Hii. I bought Minecraft Java and Bedrock edition for ₹999.50 and i bought it on the minecraft site. I used paysafe payment method. I bought it my balance on paysafe goes down and then i try to...
  5. It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!

in XBoX on Windows
    It's 2024! WHY are you still deleting personal video clips off the series x with no warning?!: Honestly this is just an atrocious nasty practice! We BUY the Xbox, we OWN the Xbox! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PURCHASED XBOX! MICROSOFT DOES NOT OWN THE PERSONAL VIDEO CLIPS! IT'S LIKE...
  6. Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is...: Unable to complete setup on phone still.. this is very frustrating! The code I enter is 100% right! Me as well as many others have this same issue. Trying to setup Xbox series s with my galaxy...
  7. "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem

in XBoX Games and Apps
    "Sorry we were unable to complete your purchase" Only like 3 years still a recurring problem: Im a developer, 15 years in. If I cant figure out **** is wrong thats not on me. I tried to buy a minecraft expansion. I get that insanely unhelpful message. I log out log in, etc. Oh then I...
  8. Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Unable to access lifelong account, still get emails for it: Hello, I have used the same account since I was a kid for Xbox. All of my achievements, sleepless nights, tears, sweat, blood, and money have gone into it. Context aside, it was stolen. I had...
  9. Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points

in XBoX on Windows
    Unable to collect points or see points in the Xbox app, I do still get notifications for points: My reward points aren't showing up in the app and I can't collect them, I do get notifications that I have points to collect. I've signed out and back in, cleared all cache and data, uninstall and...
  10. I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I preordered the digital deluxe edition of diablo iv and i am still getting the unable to...: Preordered the digital deluxe edition and still cant access the game. I have the statement from xbox live about both it and the points i earned by buying it. I still get the "unable to find a...