Still suspended while it ended June 8th

Discus and support Still suspended while it ended June 8th in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hi again... I've been now suspended for an entire month while IT was supposed to be for 2 weeks. Ive been trying to reach someone here for 2 weeks now... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by RedZzon, Jun 24, 2017.

1. RedZzon
    RedZzon Guest

hi again... I've been now suspended for an entire month while IT was supposed to be for 2 weeks. Ive been trying to reach someone here for 2 weeks now as I have no alternative & the person I was talking to is not responding anymore. Can anyone of Xbox support
    team help me with this issue, Please?? Thats really annoying.

Thank you,

:)

RedZzon, Jun 24, 2017
  2. account suspension length

my account said it was suspended from june 28 - july 12. it is now july 17 and i am being told i am suspended until 0ct 8th from an incident on june 30th which i have not received any information about.

Dilly Baggins, Jun 24, 2017
  3. Jasmin Rice
    Jasmin Rice Guest
    Double XP this weekend

PDT: Friday June 8th at 7 a.m. - Monday June 11th at 7 a.m.

EDT: Friday June 8th at 10 a.m. - Monday June 11th at 10 a.m.

BST: Friday June 8th at 3 p.m. - Monday June 11th at 3 p.m.

CET: Friday June 8th at 4 p.m. - Monday June 11the at 4 p.m.

Sydney: Friday June 8th at 23:59 - Monday June 11th at 23:59

forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/682047-double-exp-weekend-starting-today

Jasmin Rice, Jun 24, 2017
  4. GDN smp91 Win User

6 Months XBOX Live plus 5 Free Games

The promotion you entered ended on April 8th I believe and the codes go out 6-8 weeks after the end of the promotion so you should see them by the 2nd week of June.
  5. RICHL74 Win User

When did you pre-order?

The beginning of June, round about the 8th.
  6. Jayhab4real Win User

home xbox

Is it definitely june 8th and not August 6th?
  7. Jurassic Rival Win User

Suspension glitch. Need help.

I received a Communication ban on June 7th, and at 6:41 P.M, I also received a Harassment ban on June 8th.
  8. Burst Axe Win User

Operation Mastiff june 8th.

So I got both Vorcha classes back to back and it's way too fun. I wish I had the soldier one at the beginning of this challenge.
Thema:

1. Still suspended while it ended June 8th - Similar Threads - Still suspended while

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  4. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  5. My gamepass redeem is still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamepass redeem is still suspended.: Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am getting really tired of it. I would like if...
  6. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  7. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  8. Still suspended on xbox pc app.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still suspended on xbox pc app.: After completing my suspension i went to the pc app for xbox but it still said i was suspended. If i went to xbox suspensions it says i am no longer suspended. And if i go on my xbox or mobile app...
  9. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...
  10. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...