Still suspended on xbox pc app.

Discus and support Still suspended on xbox pc app. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; After completing my suspension i went to the pc app for xbox but it still said i was suspended. If i went to xbox suspensions it says i am no longer... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Brendan Madigan, Oct 5, 2023.

1. Still suspended on xbox pc app.

After completing my suspension i went to the pc app for xbox but it still said i was suspended. If i went to xbox suspensions it says i am no longer suspended. And if i go on my xbox or mobile app it too says i am no longer suspended. Ive tried repairing xbox app, signing in and out.

:)

Brendan Madigan, Oct 5, 2023
  2. The_Last_DJ Win User

Hello Brendan! I'm Kris and I'd be happy to help you with your question.

Can you actually use the Xbox App on PC and its just a notification?
  3. Ravenhead 0o0 Win User

I got communication banned by a cheater.

So I’m unbanned but I can’t use my Xbox app to message people, it says I’m still suspended but only on the app
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox backwards compatibility request

Hi,

It's not possible to make BC requests.

The BC program for original and 360 Xbox titles has been suspended, with no mention from Microsoft if it will be restarted or not.

This game was released on PC though and can still be purchased from Steam. I understand it supports controllers too.
  5. Smwutches Win User

Suspended account

Is it the Xbox app on a PC or the Game Pass app on mobile? There's been a notification glitch in the Game Pass app that will tell you you have a suspension when you actually don't.

If you haven't already, try playing a game online. If you can sign in and play without problems, you're not suspended.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Custom gamer pic

You can still change it on the console and through the Console Companion app (not the Xbox app) on the PC.
Thema:

1. Still suspended on xbox pc app. - Similar Threads - Still suspended app

2. Suspension over but i’m still suspended?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Suspension over but i’m still suspended?: I got suspended for trying to make my PFP something that went against the rules and i got a 2 day ban for it. I already tried contacting support through the enforcement page but i cant change my...
  3. I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended

in XBoX on Windows
    I appealed my communications suspension but I'm still suspended: I appealed my communications suspension but 3 days after it got approved it still says my communications are suspended a67c11c6-37c9-47e8-9237-52bc673b18b9
  4. Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still banned/suspended on xbox for a whole year after my appeal was approved?: So I received a suspension for changing my gamerpic to a photo of kevin james photoshopped with a black box covering him, the suspension lasts a entire year. I went to the enforcement page to...
  5. My gamepass redeem is still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My gamepass redeem is still suspended.: Hey I had my gamepass redeem suspended back in November and I fixed the issue with my account but I still can't use my points or earn any and I am getting really tired of it. I would like if...
  6. Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why am I still getting notifications from the Xbox app if my account is permanently suspended?: So my account got suspended and I received an email saying I did stuff I never did, I’m still getting notifications and I just want my account back because I have friends I need to check on. And I...
  7. Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023 and I'm still suspended.: Hello, I have been permanent suspended since 2nd October 2023, and in that day I also filed a case which got denied. The real ploblem is that I'm still suspended. However I searched in Google that...
  8. My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My suspension ended days ago but it still say on the xbox app that im suspended ( ive...: i cant chat to my friends because it says im suspended even though my enforcement history says i have no active suspensions. Ive already tried signing in and out but nothing works. All of my...
  9. Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can I still talk in game chat with friends on games such as fortnite while Suspended?: My little brother was playing my Xbox while I was at work(14 years old) and I’m 21 so I never really take it that far but he sent some disrespectful messages to a guy after losing a game of MLB...
  10. 8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    8 communication suspension ended 5 days ago but I'm still suspended.: I recently received a communications ban for 8 days, my suspension ended 5 days ago but I still have a communications ban on my account. For context this is my first ever suspension received....