Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

Discus and support Still on the Fence need a few things answered. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I'm ignorant huh? Your here to stop the lies? What lies would that be? Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by kingvas78, Mar 14, 2014.

  1. DuFFuL
    DuFFuL Guest

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.


    I'm ignorant huh? Your here to stop the lies? What lies would that be?
     
    DuFFuL, Mar 27, 2014
    #31
  2. mambadave
    mambadave Guest
    There are a few places selling the Xbox one with Titanfall for $450, like BestBuy. I was going to wait a bit, but the price was just too good to pass up.
     
    mambadave, Mar 27, 2014
    #32
  3. JWSpeed
    JWSpeed Guest
    bstn617, great, you just figured out why they all don't work.
     
    JWSpeed, Mar 27, 2014
    #33
  4. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    Seriously JWSpeed that's all you got? You tell me your cordles phone, printer, monitor and BluRay player all use power bricks like the X1 and that's your come back!

    I thought so.
     
    bstn617, Mar 27, 2014
    #34
  5. f00xm4n
    f00xm4n Guest
    Yeah its bigger then the ps4, but have you seen the break down the fan and heat sink is bigger then the ps4 lol, and with all those over heating issues with the ps4 I am glad.

    I also like the fact the power is external, my area had a brown out and the Xbox external supply auto cut off and managed any electric spike, if it had of burnt out a new supply is cheap, a lot cheaper then a new console.

    I had a printer power supply go and was cheaper to get a new printer, wish a new supply was an option, as water a lot of spare cartridges.
     
    f00xm4n, Mar 27, 2014
    #35
  6. it will never over heat even if you put it in the oven on 500 degrees. LOL. they fixed that problem due to it being a big concern for them from the last system. mine runs cool and the fans are quite.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 27, 2014
    #36
  7. be careful they charge money for your system to get fixed. 15$ for advanced service and they wont waive the charge. and the customer service sucks. but that's just my experience. I don't want a fight. just stating. my discs wont load and not the most recent
    complaints where the disc ejects and goes right back in.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 27, 2014
    #37
  8. bstn617
    bstn617 Guest

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    What over heating issues with PS4 this is where you lose all credibility you can't just make stuff up for the sake of having a debate.

    The issues with the X1 having Disc drive problems are well known. You have read these forums haven't you it's a widespread issue it's not isolated.

    And you just plug your console into a surge protector like your TV, BluRay, Receiver and all the other things that don't use a big brick.
     
    bstn617, Mar 27, 2014
    #38
  9. no dude simply put the x1 will not over heat. where did it say the ps4 would overheat? and I am not looking to argue bro. I am unhappy with my x1 because it has an issue and I have to pay to get it fixed.
     
    YOUHAVEDIEDPS4, Mar 27, 2014
    #39
  10. Jpres11
    Jpres11 Guest
    Just thought I would give an update. I caved today and bought an Xbox One. Haven't played much on, but so far I am enjoying it. I have yet to hardwire my connect but will at some point. I noticed some connections issue when playing Titanfall to the server.
    Is that mostly because I a, playing on wifi?
     
    Jpres11, Apr 6, 2014
    #40
  11. tohellnbak
    tohellnbak Guest
    if you get the connecting to server.. that is normal...that is the game bouncing you are around to fit you in a game properly with your skill and rating.. has to do with the routes you take in the cloud
     
    tohellnbak, Apr 7, 2014
    #41
  12. Glad to hear you are enjoying it so far Still on the Fence need a few things answered. :)
     
    Mark Sherwood, Oct 31, 2018
    #42
  13. YOUHAVEDIEDPS4 Win User

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    it will never over heat even if you put it in the oven on 500 degrees. LOL. they fixed that problem due to it being a big concern for them from the last system. mine runs cool and the fans are quite.
  14. bstn617 Win User

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    I don't know what's up with the link but if you copy and paste it works.
  15. Marky Mark uk-437DD7 Win User

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    @jpres11

    Please drop being so anal! Either buy it or don't.
  16. ChristopherWilkins Win User

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    The One really isn't that big. Still fits in a normal entertainment center "standard" sized space with room to spare. That shouldn't be a deterrent. It's got a lot of room for airflow to keep it cool and silent.

    Power brick I half agree with - but at the same time, if the power brick goes bad on the One you can get another one and not have to send your system in. I consider that a plus.

    The price? $499 for the console, controller, headset, HDMI cable, and a flagship game is not really what I would call too much. If you priced the PS4 with the Eye you'd be within $30-40 of the One and in all honesty the Kinect provides a lot of useful functionality
    beyond games.
  17. tplarkin7 Win User

    Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

    I own both consoles and they are both collecting dust right now. Xbox One has better exclusive games at the moment. If you're more into multi-platform games, PS4 plays them at higher framerates and resolutions.
Thema:

Still on the Fence need a few things answered.

Loading...
  1. Still on the Fence need a few things answered. - Similar Threads - Still Fence need

  2. Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?

    in XboX Insiders
    Is the Mythic Achievement still not showing up on PC?: I just got my first Mythic Achievement on PC, in the game INSIDE. Even though the achievement popped up during gameplay, it’s still not showing as available on my profile (and it’s not showing up...
  3. I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm in Delta but still haven't received the Mythic Achievements update: Basically, I was in the Xbox Insider Program years ago, and I joined again when I found out Mythic Achievements had been added. I’m in the Delta ring, but I still haven’t received the update. Is...
  4. 1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?

    in XboX Insiders
    1440p Remote Play - Is this alpha only still?: I’ve been trying to understand how to get the newly updated Remote Play to actually show at 1440p across many different test devices to no avail. I see the updated options, I can check the 1440p...
  5. Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital

    in XboX Insiders
    Insider since mid August and still no disc to digital: am I the only one? is there something I am doing wrong? I’m level 3 omega and haven’t had an update come to my console since 8/19. Ive been celebrating disc to digital for almost a month before it...
  6. Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t I still not access the disc-to-digital feature?: I have singed up for insider and did all surveys and stuff and it’s already been days? screenshot 1 screenshot 2 submitted by /u/Cloudsquido [link] [comments]
  7. To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...

    in XboX Insiders
    To this day I am still unable to download the xbox insider hub, it just gets stuck at 0%...: Ive tried Restarting my console Downloading the bundle instead of the independent app Downloading something else first submitted by /u/Uneasiermoon [link] [comments]
  8. Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.

    in XboX Insiders
    Alpha Skip Ahead Patch 2 Still broken Purchase History.: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/lzw3ptkaa70dnvyxpwhp1/20260810\_221420.mp4?rlkey=bx7lny9dzko2b0y0713qy4lqs&st=p0g27uar&dl=0 submitted by /u/Apexassassln [link] [comments]
  9. Xbox rewards is still not fixed.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox rewards is still not fixed.: Regression: Just a quick update from the last update, rewards is still not fixed, it won't auto redeem and it won't stay activated, Reported on xbox 8.37pm Beta ring build 2608 submitted by...
  10. Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox still hasn’t given me the insider badge yet?????.: I have been using the Xbox insider for about 8 months now and I have been giving detailed feedback on game previews and bugs with the report a problem app on Xbox I’m just curious when I’ll will...