Still not getting my rewards

Discus and support Still not getting my rewards in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; it has now been over a year and I still haven't been able to get my rewards. I have 91,200 points that I would really like to use. The error says my... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by VividLividity, Nov 21, 2016.

1. Still not getting my rewards

it has now been over a year and I still haven't been able to get my rewards. I have 91,200 points that I would really like to use. The error says my account needs updating but my account info is all correct. Any timeline on a fix or steps I can take to fix
    this issue? Thanks in advance for any info that may be provided.

:)

VividLividity, Nov 21, 2016
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello Tallart73,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a database not under our control, we have escalated the problem, and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. At the current point in time, they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. To be clear, since this is an issue with how data is being sent from an internal source, adjusting your user information will likely not resolve
    this issue. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 21, 2016
  3. Still not getting my rewards

So still not getting my rewards when is it going to get fix. keeps telling me I need to update my acct but my acct is up to date.

MatthewSteffen, Nov 21, 2016
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello VividLividity,

The message to update your account information is a generic message that displays when we detect a deposit has failed. Under normal circumstances, usually a deposit fails due to a user incorrectly inputting their information. However, your deposit issue
    is being caused by troubles with the database, which is why updating your user information is not resolving this issue.

When we deposit into your account, everything goes fine up until we reach the last step. Normally, our deposit goes to your Microsoft Account information, asks it which account you would like your money in, gets that information, goes over to that account,
    and drops your Credits in. What this error is causing to happen is when our deposit goes up to ask for your Microsoft Account information, no one tells the deposit where to go, so when our deposit goes over to your account, it sees a bunch of accounts, but
    doesn't know which one to deposit into. Rather than drop your Credits into a mysterious void from which they may not return, the deposit wisely chooses to return and say, "No one told me where to go, so I just came back."

Since this is an issue with the database containing your Microsoft Account information, we cannot manipulate or fiddle around with that sensitive data, which is why we have escalated the issue to a more relevant team to resolve. At this point, they have
    reported making progress on the issue, but have not been able to provide us with a estimate on a resolution for this deposit error. Currently, the only action we can take is to test your deposit but continuously attempting the process. We have seen some edge
    cases where this method has been successful, and a deposit was able to complete through the issue. Again, we apologize for the inconvenience that this error is causing.

XBLRewards8, Nov 22, 2016
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: