still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff

Discus and support still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; xbox out here banning people like they dont need customers... now i see why most competitive players are on ps4 f6cd1eca-2698-4e2b-8537-0cd080284688 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by buIIying noobs, Nov 16, 2016.

1. still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff

xbox out here banning people like they dont need customers... now i see why most competitive players are on ps4

:)

buIIying noobs, Nov 16, 2016
  2. under 0.75 KDR dont buy this game

[quote user="FloridaLEGIT"]

sorry for the late reply i dont surf this Fourm anymore since the ban....LOUISE CYPHRE glad to see your gamerscore hit 10,000... my alt account is allready hitting 40,000 K i dont play for achievements anymore i just play to own noobs and get a high KD and
    you guys flame lag switchers when there is so many Modders on xbox its sad

[/quote]

lol you are trash. get flamed kid. if you had me as host, i would destroy you and your flordia trailer park trash internet. and im sure that i would still have less than a .75 KDR

Strawberry Catz, Nov 16, 2016
  3. Comm ban

I don’t deserve this **** comm ban. Some kid trash talked me and i talked back and i was banned for it? You guys are all ****, i shouldn’t be banned for this ****. **** you guys at xbox i hope you all get fired you ****. Stop revolving online play around
    policies fit for 10 year olds, you **** cucks.

stove for sale, Nov 16, 2016
  4. Mister Cizl
    Mister Cizl Guest

Hey Bullying noobs! We do not have access to any enforcement actions here on the forums. You will want to submit a case review with Enforcement to learn more information. They can be reached
    here. Thanks!

Mister Cizl, Nov 18, 2016
  5. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Bullying noobs! We do not have access to any enforcement actions here on the forums. You will want to submit a case review with Enforcement to learn more information. They can be reached
    here. Thanks!
  6. Yami Potatoo Win User

xbox one console banned

xbox got real angry nd console banned me for talking trash lol bit harsh init bruv

Well you should all think before you say stuff
    lmfo my kid talked trash to someone , now my account is banned aswell
  7. JakeCoote Win User

xbox one console banned

xbox got real angry nd console banned me for talking trash lol bit harsh init bruv
    Well you should all think before you say stuff
  8. GDoubleU440 Win User

Can you get banned for false reporting someone?

I reported a guy for team killing and a pm . I replied stating he's a [mod removed] and i got a 24hr comm ban. Not a huge deal but being on xbox live since its launch I'm pretty disappointed that i can't play a single match on COD without hearing pure
    trash language and here i am. Just sharing, mods/admins don't @ me lol.
  9. Strawberry Catz Win User

under 0.75 KDR dont buy this game

[quote user="FloridaLEGIT"]

sorry for the late reply i dont surf this Fourm anymore since the ban....LOUISE CYPHRE glad to see your gamerscore hit 10,000... my alt account is allready hitting 40,000 K i dont play for achievements anymore i just play to own noobs and get a high KD and
    you guys flame lag switchers when there is so many Modders on xbox its sad

[/quote]

lol you are trash. get flamed kid. if you had me as host, i would destroy you and your flordia trailer park trash internet. and im sure that i would still have less than a .75 KDR
Thema:

1. still no reply lol xbox you guys are trash for this ban stuff - Similar Threads - still reply lol

2. Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.

in XBoX on Windows
    Why is city skylines 2 still not available on Xbox even though it is spring 2024.: I’m confused about the fact that we’re half way through April and we still have not heard any news about city skylines 2 coming to Xbox series x/s. We were told early spring 2024, but nothing has...
  3. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  4. Can you still get into skip ahead rings?

in XboX Insiders
    Can you still get into skip ahead rings?: I’m still waiting trying to get into the skip ahead rings is it still possible to get in there almost in insiders for 5 years now submitted by /u/OrneryRecording8883 [link] [comments]
  5. Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still...: Halo wars DE on Xbox one not connecting to multiplayer. Uninstalled the game and it still won’t connect any advise. 36b00320-79cb-4163-953b-3c7b1e9394a0
  6. I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...

in XBoX on Windows
    I had a repaire done on an elite 2 controller it was returned …still broken and with...: In December of 2023 I purchased and elite 2 controller and by mid April 24 it was broken. The sticks drift and get stuck making it impossible to play. It was “repaired” under warranty. I received...
  7. I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play...: I have an ssd Seagate Xbox 2TB Portable Gaming Hard Drive but it still doesn’t let me play games from my hardrive!? All I have read is that you can’t play x/a games on hdd but this one says it is...
  8. I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.

in XBoX on Consoles
    I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist.: I would like to return an xbox that is faulty and still under warranty, please assist. 20cfa3e7-3b9e-44bd-a75a-683ed5af9b1a
  9. How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I logg a return for an Xbox still under warranty?: Xbox was bought in January and has stated giving problems about a month in. Games keep on crashing when you go in. I would like to return it and get a new one. How do I do this?...
  10. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...