still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP

Discus and support still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i bought gears of war 4 during the promotion offer so i could get all the previous games, i still have not received one game code please help i would... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by MagicFingers42O, Oct 28, 2016.

1. still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP

i bought gears of war 4 during the promotion offer so i could get all the previous games, i still have not received one game code please help i would like to play.

:)

MagicFingers42O, Oct 28, 2016
  2. Message Containing Gears of War Collection Promotion Codes Automatically Deleted

The message containing the Gears of War Promotion codes for redeeming Gears of War 4 automatically deleted itself after I selected to redeem the first code (which happened to be Gears of War 3).

I was able to redeem the Gears of War 3 code, but still need the codes for Gears of War 1, 2, and Judgment.

Thank you in advance for your assistance.

Vincent Daeas, Oct 28, 2016
  3. VitiGuay220
    VitiGuay220 Guest
    gow 4 activated via key, is not in my library.

I reedem gow 4 because of nvidia promotion, in xbox win 10 app i get a message telling me: "Thanks for purchasing Gears of War 4. Here are your codes for Gears of War and Gears of War 2 (ESRB Rating: Mature with blood and gore, intense violence, strong language)
    ************************************" but in my library there is no gow 4, please help.

VitiGuay220, Oct 28, 2016
  4. still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP

Hey there Magic,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.

Mister Mascot, Oct 31, 2016
  5. Mister Mascot Win User

Gears of War 4 Promotion

Hey there ListPrivate,

The website you're linking to is actually for the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion and not the actual promotion for Gears of War 4. You can find more info on that promotion

HERE
    . To clarify, only codes for the Backward Compatible titles are sent. There is no promotion that offers the Remastered Ultimate Edition currently.

From the promotion page for Gears of War 4

"Gears of War Collection promotion

Note This promotion is not available in China or Japan.

If you purchase and redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox One or Windows 10 between April 25, 2016, and December 31, 2016, or if you redeem a code for the game as part of a console bundle before December 31, 2016, you'll receive the following Xbox 360 backward-compatible
    games:

• Gears of War
    • Gears of War 2*
    • Gears of War 3
    • Gears of War: Judgment

*Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany.

These codes are only playable on Xbox 360 or Xbox One. They won't work on Windows 10."

It sounds like you received the proper codes, but if you have any other questions please feel free to let us know!
  6. Mister Beep Win User

Gears of war backwards compatibility codes not recieved

Hey LeeOsX,

Are posting in regards to the Gears of War 4 pre-order offer, or the Gears of War: Ultimate Edition promotion? That will help us a bunch! :)
  7. Mister Mascot Win User

still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP

Hey there Magic,

To qualify for this promotion, you just need to purchase and/or redeem Gears of War 4 on Xbox Live by December 31, 2016. The game tokens for download will be sent in waves through Xbox Live in-dash message system within one month of redemption/purchase of
    Gears of War 4. So the codes will appear, they just are being sent out in waves. If you're not seeing the codes after 30 days from when you first played, please create a new post and we'd be happy to take a closer look into this. You can find more information
    and details about the promotion on the store page HERE.
  8. Maya Key Win User

Didn't receive Gears of War 360 codes

FAQ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2215805.aspx

The section pertinent to your question is below.

Q: I heard that if I buy and play Gears of War 4 that I can get Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement for free, is this true?

A: Yes! Here's how that will work.

Any customer who purchases Gears of War 4 digitally between April 25th and December 31st 2016 will receive codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement.

These codes will be delivered automatically around 7-10 days after the purchase has been made, starting on October 3rd 2016 for anyone who pre-ordered the game, and continuing until January 9th 2017.

You must buy and play the game by December 31, 2016 to be eligible for this promotion.

These games can only be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility – they cannot be played on Windows 10.

Customers in Germany will not receive Gears of War 2 as this title has not been released in that region.

Customers who purchase the physical game at retail will find codes for these games inside the box while supplies last.

Note: Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany and thus not included in this promotion for that region.

***Note that you should get the code within 7-10 days after redeeming your code and playing the game while connected to Xbox Live, in the form of an Xbox Live Message.
  9. Maya Key Win User

not received codes for gears of war on the 360 despite pre ordering gears of war 4

FAQ:
    forums.xbox.com/.../2215805.aspx

The section pertinent to your question is below.

Q: I heard that if I buy and play Gears of War 4 that I can get Gears of War 1, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement for free, is this true?

A: Yes! Here's how that will work.

Any customer who purchases Gears of War 4 digitally between April 25th and December 31st 2016 will receive codes for Gears of War, Gears of War 2, Gears of War 3 and Gears of War: Judgement.

These codes will be delivered automatically around 7-10 days after the purchase has been made, starting on October 3rd 2016 for anyone who pre-ordered the game, and continuing until January 9th 2017.

You must buy and play the game by December 31, 2016 to be eligible for this promotion.

These games can only be played on Xbox 360 or Xbox One via Backward Compatibility – they cannot be played on Windows 10.

Customers in Germany will not receive Gears of War 2 as this title has not been released in that region.

Customers who purchase the physical game at retail will find codes for these games inside the box while supplies last.

Note: Gears of War 2 is not available in Germany and thus not included in this promotion for that region.

***Note that you should get the code within 7-10 days after redeeming your code and playing the game while connected to Xbox Live, in the form of an Xbox Live Message.
Thema:

1. still No Gears of war codes after 2 weeks of buying gears of war 4 promotion offer PLEASE HELP - Similar Threads - still Gears war

2. Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do I still get all the games from the Gears of War collection if I buy Gears of War...: I was wondering if I buy the Gears of War ultimate edition on my Xbox from the Microsoft store do I also get all the games from the Gears of War collection? 3fa0da9c-9eb2-4d77-acd9-050f7117fe29
  3. Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Do the codes included with gears of war 4 for the classic gamest still work ?: I wanted to buy a new copy of gears of war 4 with the classic games included but i was wondering if the codes had expired already c13b194c-636f-4c4b-a53c-7f4baf732dfd
  4. Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gears of War 4 Ultimate Edition GoW 1-3 codes still possible to use?: Hello! Just bought a new/unopened copy of Gears of war 4 ultimate edition which contains codes to be able to download Gears of war 1, 2, 3 (x360 versions). But before opening the game I want to...
  5. Xbox one (gear ultimate edition) still randomly shutdown 2020 bs

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox one (gear ultimate edition) still randomly shutdown 2020 bs: I know this has been asked before, however with all the responses posted, not one of them have worked for more than 1hr. (none continues play) cant contCt microsoft, keep getting bot blocked and...
  6. I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the ...: I purchased Gear of War 4 and activated it on Dec 30th and still have not received the Ultimate Edition codes, chat support has not given me any info that can help. Please help!...
  7. Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle: i had posted about this issue on the support forums a week ago and it went unanswered. I have contacted customer support about this issue atleast 5 times at this point and they have been...
  8. i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code: i have still yet to receive your Gear Of War code codes from the purchased ultimate edition Gears Of War. i don,t have my gears of war e5c8d4bb-64cd-48be-8d1d-223aa85a3088
  9. I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have bought the season pass of gear of war 3 on the xboxone,but the dlcs still in ...: Just like the title,can I pay it back or own the dlcs for free? 9d8262b8-c749-419f-960b-e306ed2185c0
  10. Gear of War codes still not delivered

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gear of War codes still not delivered: Looks like my previous post was deleted (not sure why). Still have not received the BC codes for GoW 1,2,3, and Judgement. Any help is appreciated. dacdd38b-7e3e-43a2-994f-c38d32413e4c