Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle

Discus and support Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i had posted about this issue on the support forums a week ago and it went unanswered. I have contacted customer support about this issue atleast 5... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by fire31337, Nov 14, 2016.

1. fire31337
    fire31337 Guest

i had posted about this issue on the support forums a week ago and it went unanswered. I have contacted customer support about this issue atleast 5 times at this point and they have been completely unhelpful.

I am missing the "vintage del gear pack" dlc that was promised with the xbox one s 2TB bundle for Gears of War 4. Some associates I had talked to on the live support chat even tried convincing me that the bundle does not include the "vintage del gear pack",
    but clear as day, it can be found offered in this link posted by XBOX themselves!! The content is clearly advertised as part of this bundle by this post from the xbox website:

Introducing the Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle, the First Custom Xbox One S - Xbox Wire

"We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked."

^this right here, this is the entire reason I did not pre order the digital game from the xbox store to receive this content. it was supposed to be included with the One S bundle as well!!

I have checked my ready to install games/apps, the in-game marketplace and my unlocked skins and I am still missing the "vintage Del gear pack" content.

just to be clear, I do have the "vintage console pack" dlc, I am just missing the vintage del pack.

I have been very patient with Microsoft on this issue but at the same time it is extremely frustrating to spend $450 on an Xbox and not receive all the content that's advertised. Please, all I want is what I payed for. This tiny piece of content that is
    probably just a 25 digit code away to complete my collection for a game I have already spent a regrettable amount of money on...

:)

fire31337, Nov 14, 2016
  2. IIx DEZ xII
    IIx DEZ xII Guest
    Gears Of War Pre Order exclusives

Hey there!

Okay so for Gears of War 4 Preorder Exclusives:

Xbox.com- Vintage Del Gear Pack, Preorder digitally for the Gears UE Character Pack

Gamestop- Physical Gear Pack, Elite Gear Pack with Vintage Del Pack

Amazon- Elite Gear Pack with Vintage Del Character

Best Buy- Elite Gear Pack with Vintage Del Character

Buying the game for a limited time will also come with all the other Gears of War games

Hope this Helps!

IIx DEZ xII, Nov 14, 2016
  3. fire31337
    fire31337 Guest
    Missing Vintage Del pack from Gears of War 4 xbox one s

Introducing the Gears of War 4 Limited Edition 2TB Bundle, the First Custom Xbox One S - Xbox Wire

"We’re also throwing in the Pre-Order Vintage Del Gear Pack plus six additional Gear Packs to make sure that fans are fully stocked."

it is stated in this link posted by the xbox website that the Vintage Del pack would be included in this bundle. i purchased this bundle in the confidence I would receive all content that's advertised. this was the only thing preventing me from pre ordering
    the digital game from the Microsoft store. This is not what I payed $450 for!! Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle :(

fire31337, Nov 14, 2016
  4. Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle

Hey there fire31337,

To clarify, with the Vintage Del Gear Pack. It's labeled as "Adam Fenix" on the console in the ready to install section. So as long as you have the Adam Fenix pack installed on the console, you should be able to use the Vintage Del character inside the game.
    To locate it, Head to the Main Menu then click on Customization. From this screen click on your Character and you should find Vintage Del in the Character List as a Legendary Pre-order.

Can you please check and confirm that you have the Adam Fenix pack installed on the console and the Vintage Del character inside the game?

Thanks!

Mister Mascot, Nov 14, 2016
  5. fire31337
    fire31337 Guest
    I do not see anything titled "Adam fenix" in the ready to install section of my xbox. I have looked everywhere and do not see it Still missing "vintage del gear pack" dlc from Gears of War 4 Xbox One S bundle :(

fire31337, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: