Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead

Discus and support Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Hulu app still crashes at the start of an ad roll. Have been reporting it every update since February and it still isn't fixed. Tried uninstalling it... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Vermigs, Mar 21, 2021.

1. /u/Vermigs
    /u/Vermigs Guest

Hulu app still crashes at the start of an ad roll. Have been reporting it every update since February and it still isn't fixed. Tried uninstalling it completely from the console and reinstalling. Nothing, still crashes.

submitted by /u/Vermigs
    [link] [comments]

/u/Vermigs, Mar 21, 2021
  2. JeffreyStoddard Win User

Hulu crashing

I'm having exact same issue. Don't know if it's a Series X issue or an Alpha Skip-Ahead issue, but it's beyond annoying. Hulu crashes whenever an ad break comes. Microsoft needs to fix this ASAP.
  3. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  4. unitr0n1c Win User

Hulu crashing

Same problem for me. Series X, Alpha Skip Ahead. As soon as an Hulu tries to load an ad, it crashes to the dashboard. I have reported it through the console too.
  5. ArminatorX Win User

Weird issue with streaming to a Win10 laptop

Hi there,

Of late, I've lost the ability to stream to my Win10 laptop. [...]

Things that are relevant:

[...]

I'm in the Alpha Skip Ahead preview ring.

[...]

To emphasise; this is a new problem. I've streamed hundreds of hours of gaming with this exact set up and as far as I can tell nothing has changed from my perspective. Unless there had been an update to either the app or the Xbox?
    Since you say you are in Alpha Skip Ahead, and that issue happened just now, please file feedback via the Xbox Insider App, and check the

Xbox Insider Reddit
    if others have similar issues.

It might be an issue introduced in a Skip Ahead version. So please inform the team of your issue via the Feedback option and through the Insider Reddit.

EDIT: It seems that other
    Alpha and Alpha Skip Ahead Users have the same issue
    . So it's not an issue with your setup, but a bug that was introduced in this Alpha/Skip Ahead.

You'll just have to wait until that issue gets resolved, and remember to file feedback!
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Still having issues with Hulu app in Alpha Skip Ahead - Similar Threads - Still having issues

2. trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...

in XBoX on Windows
    trying to gameshare with someone while having gamepass ultimate and it still wont let him...: iv checked my gamepass is up to date, iv made sure hes put my account on home xbox, iv even made him delete and re add his account on his xbox and it still wont work...
  3. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  4. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  5. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  6. Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23: Hello, Pgatour2k23 told me that you that have the expertise to solve my item. First I made a few test Microsoft on my network of my controler xboxone(see picture added) [img] [img] [img]...
  7. Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue: My previous post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-remote-play-stuttering/3bdcda44-67c9-4cb3-9cf5-81327127d0b8 Like said in the title, I've requested assistance here on the...
  8. Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Anyone else still having issues with the YouTube audio lag on series s/x?: I’ve always had the YouTube audio lag but recently noticed the lag gets even worse at a quicker rate, I’ve looked online but I can’t see anyone with these issues still recently, didn’t know...
  9. My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite

in XBoX on Consoles
    My network is good and nat type is open but i still have matchmaking issues in fortnite: While Launching a game of fortnite of any creative map or any mode It gives me network errors I tested everything and its all good I need help a4bbe4d8-e7d1-4269-8327-7960837af66a
  10. Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...

in XBoX on Windows
    Paid for Xbox live but still not able to play. Does anyone have any ideas of the issues?...: Paid for Xbox live but it still won’t let me play. Tired to contact Xbox but I seem to hit a block at every stage. The website is confusing! Hi ec549634-16f1-46cd-9e9d-405637ebeb6c