Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.

Discus and support Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase. in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; Recently bought Quantum Break on the Xbox Store and haven't received a message with the download codes Alan Wake and it's two DLC's on Xbox One. Was... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by AzureDrag0n666, Jun 20, 2016.

1. Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.

Recently bought Quantum Break on the Xbox Store and haven't received a message with the download codes Alan Wake and it's two DLC's on Xbox One. Was wondering if I could get a little help with the issue.

:)

AzureDrag0n666, Jun 20, 2016
  2. I haven't Received my Alan Wake Codes

I bought Quantum Break on 19 May. But still haven't received my alan wake codes or any dlc codes for alan wake. The description said I will get codes after one week. But now its been more then two weeks. Still no codes.

KING OF Devil D, Jun 20, 2016
  3. Alan Wake code for Quantum Break Preorder

I haven't received my code for the original Alan Wake with my Quantum Break preorder.

deusmortuus-223DB641-567F-4467-92E2-1123C8D79CC2, Jun 20, 2016
  4. Mister Maka
    Mister Maka Guest

Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.

Hey there AzureDrag0n666!

Codes are sent out 7-10 days after the date of your purchase. If you don't receive your code by the 10th day please create a new thread and let us know. Thanks!

Mister Maka, Jun 21, 2016
  5. Miramirajane Win User

Did not receive Quantum Break PreOrder Codes

Guys,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

•Alan Wake’s American Nightmare (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake (Xbox 360 Backwards Compatible version)

•Alan Wake : The Writer DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Alan Wake : The Signal DLC (for Alan Wake on Xbox 360)

•Quantum Break on Windows 10
  6. Miramirajane Win User

Pre-ordered Quantum Break, but still no codes.

Hi Soulidium 86,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch.

Players who pre-ordered Quantum Break will receive the following via their message center:

7. Miramirajane Win User

Missing Quantum Break Preorders

Hi AceHack00,

8. Miramirajane Win User

I received one code from quantum break preorder

Hi WAKEUPMYINRDRGN,

9. Miramirajane Win User

Quantum Break Code for Windows 10

Hi soulgraber1992,

The codes for Quantum Break on Windows 10, Alan Wake game, The Writer DLC and The Signal DLC will be sent within 7 to 10 days after launch. It was stated in the item description before you purchase or pre-order the game.

So you should be able to receive all the codes by this week. If not, please post again to this forum section so our promotions support team can further assist you.
Thema:

1. Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase. - Similar Threads - Still haven't received

2. Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why my game still shows voice chat restrictions but I haven't said anything bad: I don't really understand why it's still doing it. 9c098a46-b81d-4583-8c63-99ceac2718cc
  3. My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet

in XBoX on Windows
    My refund was approved but I still haven't received it yet: So I wanted to know was going on with it feedaff4-b83d-4b73-9c58-b469c08b87c4
  4. I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I requested a refund for a game and it says approved but I still haven't gotten my money back: The game was battlefront 2 f4a8c729-de28-41cb-a022-a541bb13bf22
  5. I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10

in XBoX Accessibility
    I haven't changed my gamertag yet but it's still charging my $10: I was wanting to change my gamertag but I'm getting blocked by a $10 paywall. I read online that I should get one free change. I don't think that I've changed my gamertag so I should get a free...
  6. My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My the final shape dlc was cancelled which I'm OK with however I still haven't received my...: I still haven't received my refund for The final shape destiny dlc its been over 2wks since cancellation. Wheres my refund. 89198b77-cbd0-491b-89ac-9256e25f7021
  7. I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I entered the Doritos game pass code I bought from the cornerstore and still haven't got an...: I assumed when I entered the code it'd be on my Xbox already because my email is linked with it. Is this something I still have to wait for or should I have already gotten game pass after entering...
  8. I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I redeemed a code from the xbox game pass perks and still haven't recieved the promised items.: Hi! As I stated above I claimed a perk for the game Sea of Thieves called an Obsidian Banjo pack and was promised different cosmetic items for my account. It has been over 24 hours and I still...
  9. I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard....: I am part of the Xbox insiders beta but still haven't gotten access to the new dashboard. Is it not available to try anymore? I am level 3 and been on the program 3 years....
  10. still haven't received shipping label

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven't received shipping label: I have requested a shipping label for my xbox elite series 2 controller a few days ago and still have received it. I have also checked my junk and spam folders in my emails and still no response...