Still haven’t gotten my refund

Discus and support Still haven’t gotten my refund in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by jeramiyyah velasquez, Feb 2, 2024.

1. Still haven’t gotten my refund

I requested a refund on the 20th of January and still haven’t gotten my refund for these two games, I have less than 2 hours in them, they’ve been accepted but still no refund, I never even got an email about it either

:)

jeramiyyah velasquez, Feb 2, 2024
  2. Mc829591 Win User

How do I undo a refund

The refund was approved but I still haven’t gotten my money
  3.  ‍ ‍9 Win User

Haven’t received payment back after approved refund.

The refund was last year, this has been a problem for a while now, I haven’t gotten any email and checking addons I still own it. I just want my dang money back
  4. Josh Barnes1 Win User

DLC doesn’t work

Yeah that’s the form I filled out. I haven’t gotten that email from them yet about my refund being denied
  5. kaden teyson Win User

If I pre-order MW3, will I be able to refund if I dislike the beta?

so I have refunded the game and haven’t gotten my money back and I can’t play the game why does that happen
  6. DreaMGaming2000 Win User

skate 3

The same thing is happening to my friend we still haven’t gotten it to work
Thema:

Still haven’t gotten my refund

1. Still haven’t gotten my refund - Similar Threads - Still haven’t gotten

2. I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...

in XBoX on Windows
    I ordered my xbox Mastercard on may 1st and it’s now may 17th and I still haven’t gotten a...: I haven’t even gotten my Xbox Mastercard yet in the mail and it’s been two weeks…. 3fd660b5-9479-47e8-b971-b69190f6cdb5
  3. still haven’t received refund

in XBoX on Windows
    still haven’t received refund: So I requested a refund jannuary 20th and it got approved the same day and it said wait 72 hours to receive so I waited and still didn’t get anything so I let weeks go by to see and I still didn’t...
  4. So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...

in XBoX on Windows
    So my refund for a digital game was approved and I still haven’t got my money and it’s been...: I just want my money back. 569c5ef8-1cfe-40a3-ae6f-939f76fc411f
  5. $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days

in XBoX on Windows
    $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days: $50 dollar refund got approved still haven’t gotten anything the last 4 days c0f10618-5965-4936-b992-db3d602de59d
  6. If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    If I still haven’t received my money is there something I need to do to get my money...: I refunded Call of Duty Modern Warfare Cross gen bundle and it was just recently, and I’m scared that I will not receive my money because of the last time I refunded a game and still to this day...
  7. I refunded a game and they still haven’t given me my money back

in XBoX on Windows
    I refunded a game and they still haven’t given me my money back: I refunded a digital game on xbox and they still havent given me my money back its been 3 days already a8d0563c-be1f-435a-890b-94278d24f03f
  8. I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I bought Xbox ultimate gamepass with reward points that was a month or so ago still haven’t...: I bought a Xbox ultimate game pass been waiting for a month or more for it and now because bills are tight I need it more than ever haven’t gotten a code or anything I also used those reward...
  9. Still haven’t gotten 16th of june eso update

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still haven’t gotten 16th of june eso update: So, waited a but for the eso update to arrive that was supposed to come out the 16:th, but still nothing. Does this mean I just can’t play eso again or can something be done. And yes, tried...
  10. Still haven’t gotten my reward From the vault I bought

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Still haven’t gotten my reward From the vault I bought: OK so I don’t know the best way to explain this but the credits you earn from doing a survey would you use to buy rewards from the vault are you some to buy 10,000 credit and still haven’t had...