still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...

Discus and support still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 years! it says I have to update my info I have done... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Bubbafats2, Oct 22, 2016.

1. Bubbafats2
    Bubbafats2 Guest

still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...

still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 years!

it says I have to update my info

I have done that my self 500 times yet my info hasn't changed in 8years

even called and had Microsoft go throw my info to make sure it was right on there end

and no surprise it was!!

I'm starting to think this is a bull **** scam!!!

I have - Lifetime Credits Earned: 32,600 and haven't received 1 deposit yet to date!!!

FIX THIS!!!!!!!!!!

thanks from a very upset Xbox live member for over 12 years!!

:)

Bubbafats2, Oct 22, 2016
  2. JBoyVA703
    JBoyVA703 Guest
    Why am I not getting any rewards

i have spent so much money on my xbox with games over the years and i havent got any rewards points for them. This year and last I have spent atlease $1000 on games and other things on Xbox. So where are my rewards points for them
    and the past years? I've been apart of this program since it started 8 or 9 years ago.

JBoyVA703, Oct 22, 2016
  3. Havent recieved 1 reward point the past 2 years

I have just been reminded olby my friend about xbox rewards and went to my xbox rewards account to find I have gotten 0 points despite spending hundreds of dollars since sighning up

thebaricader67, Oct 22, 2016
  4. still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...

im going thru same thing, really annoying

ivorplayedallot, Oct 22, 2016
  5. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    Hello Bubbafats2,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by an internal database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. This missing information is also why our system is incorrectly asking you to update your data. We have escalated this issue to another team to resolve,
    but have not yet received an approximate solution date. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Nov 3, 2018
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: