Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card

Discus and support Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; its been well over two months and i still havent got my $5.00 gift card from mixer and this was when if you bought something for ten bucks or higher... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by TLC BLITZ, Aug 9, 2018.

1. TLC BLITZ
    TLC BLITZ Guest

its been well over two months and i still havent got my $5.00 gift card from mixer and this was when if you bought something for ten bucks or higher you would get a five dollar gift card within 30 days

:)

TLC BLITZ, Aug 9, 2018
  2. Not been given my gift card

I was watching mixer hypezone and it said if i brought 1000 vbucks i would get a £4 gift card and it has been a couple of weeks and i still havent had the gift card through.

Si1eNt x ScOpEz, Aug 9, 2018
  3. mixer promotion

I did the mixer promo for the 5 dollar gift card and havent received it yet. I spent 10 dollars. please help

Outdatedm3m3s, Aug 9, 2018
  4. Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card

Please reach out to Mixer Support directly either here: Mixer | Interactive Livestreaming or on Twitter at @watchmixer They'll be better able to help resolve the issue for you.

PalmettoBling, Aug 9, 2018
  5. PalmettoBling Win User

Please reach out to Mixer Support directly either here: https://mixer.com/contact or on Twitter at @watchmixer They'll be better able to help resolve the issue for you.
  6. Smwutches Win User

hate the new xbox live rewords system

There is a sweepstakes to win a $500 gift card, but you can redeem a gift card straight out. Not everything they have to redeem is for a sweepstakes. You can redeem $3.00, $5.00, and $10.00 Xbox gift cards.
  7. Obsessive Power Win User

Xbox gift cards

Hi,

Xbox Gift Cards only work for the region they are purchased for. Therefore a UK £5.00 card will not work in the U.S. You would need send them the money via PayPal or a bank transfer and then they can buy a gift card in their own region.
  8. xUAFxFireWilley Win User

New Video Up + $50 GameStop GiftCard

When I reach 50, it will be a $50 gift card, and when I reach 100 it will be a $100 gift card to someplace, havent decided yet.
  9. Smwutches Win User

didnt receive my 5.00 digital gift card

You would need to contact customer support for Microsoft Rewards. They are separate from the Xbox Rewards program. You can contact them via the link on their redemption page.
Thema:

1. Still havent got my mixer $5.00 gift card - Similar Threads - Still havent got

2. why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still...: why havent gotten my money after i refunded a game Call of duty BLACK OPS Cold war. i still havent gotten my money on my (XBOX) i want my money on my xbox please i havent gotten it yet. Just try...
  3. Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Your account recovery form completely sucks I still havent recovered my account after...: Your account recovery form is completely useless, please add a non automated support system or fix your damn recovery form . a1c20f5e-6054-496e-b00f-7a1a6c5e451a
  4. I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I opted out but still havent got my deposit from my 5,750 points: I opted out around the 7th of april but i still dont have my deposited money, when will i recieve it 5285b8f8-8845-4b68-8289-8d7caa417dcb
  5. still havent got the 3000 points

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still havent got the 3000 points: still havent got the 3000 points added to my account for must watch with the movies but shows i spent 30 bucks? 0f767beb-6ed3-4602-a03a-3fd201163385
  6. still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 ...: still havent got my reward points and this is the 10th time posting to get help in the past 2 years! it says I have to update my info I have done that my self 500 times yet my info hasn't...
  7. I still havent got my refund back yet

in XBoX on Consoles
    I still havent got my refund back yet: I am still waiting on my refund back from that game pass subscription 82bbded2-deab-4461-a9ff-fd5f7f811503
  8. pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code: pre ordered quantum break via xbox store still havent got win 10 code or alan wake code bf8abe83-8195-4866-8be4-449a37fb9445
  9. pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan ...: pre ordered quantum break via xbox store and still havent got my windows 10 code or my alan wake codes yet 112a101c-5898-4abb-9126-16f7dd127204
  10. i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare: i preordered quantum break and still haven't got the code for American nightmare, I already played through the original game and I always wanted to play it. 8b67cd94-8c40-41e5-ab78-7213c913a671