Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...

I have ran into this ongoing issue with the prey game when I go to launch the prey game when I start playing the game witch is a downloaded game from the store on the console it runs great and smooth for a while then the game will suddenly freeze this is the third time now this issue has occurred with this game. and the only I have tried restarting my console that didn’t fix the issues with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it I have also tried uninstalling the game then reinstalling the prey game and that still didn’t fix the issue with the prey game freezing after a while of me playing it. the only thing I have found that has temporarily fixed the freezing issue with the prey game after a while of playing it is to when the game freezes I access the guide then in the guide where it says Home I highlight the word Home and I go back to the Home screen dashboard. at the dashboard I press the button on my controller that has the 3 lines on it when the option menus shows up I go down to where it says Quit after quitting the game then I relaunch the prey game and when I start playing the prey game for a while it works great and plays smooth until the next time the game freezes. each time this issue has occurred with the prey game I have reported in the Xbox insider hub app via console I hope this issue can get resolved soon because it’s becoming a annoying thanks for taking care of this ongoing issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Aug 22, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing issue with prey game when playing game will freeze after a while this...