Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

Discus and support Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 4, 2019.

1. Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game

I have noticed again an ongoing continuous issue when playing download games from store or when I use a game disc to play a game on my Xbox one x. as soon as a start playing a downloaded game or a game disc game after a few seconds of playing the game it freezes. I have tried restarting my console but that still didn’t fix the issue I have of games freezing when I’m playing any game and I have also tried removing my account from my Xbox one x then readding my account back to my Xbox one x. and that didn’t fix the issue either of me haveing the issue of getting a freezing screen when I’m playing a downloaded game or even playing a game on a disc the funny thing it when I’m useing any apps I don’t have any freezing screen issues it only happens when I’m playing games. so then I also tried resetting my console while keeping my games and apps and this still didn’t fix the issues with the freezing screen issue when I’m playing games. I’m wondering if anyone else is also experiencing this issue as well please let me know by upvoting and supporting me I’d really appreciate it all you insiders so I know that I’m not alone with this issue.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jul 4, 2019
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema:

Still haveing ongoing freezing issues when playing any game