Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

Discus and support Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 19, 2019.

1. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

I have been noticeing the last few days since the latest update that went out for the Alpha Ring I have been exspirienceing so loading on homescreen dashboard. and I have also been encountering as well flashing black screen from time to time when I’m doing things on my Xbox one x when theese issues have occurred. I have tried holding and pressing down the Xbox button on the front of my console until it completely shuts down when it’s shut down. I unplugged everything for My Xbox one x and also unplugged my modem then waited for 3 minutes then plugged everything back into the back of my console including the cat 6 internet cable that is wired directly into the back of my modem then I also plugged everything back into the back of my modem as well. then I waited till all the lights on the modem went green the I pressed the Xbox button on the front of my console to turn it back on then when I got to the homescreen dashboard and waited for 3 minutes for everything to load up on the homescreen dashboard. I have never had this issue happen to me for a while now and I also tried to do several things on my console and every once in a while I’d get a black screen occurring with anything I do on my Xbox one x so then I tried restarting my console then after restarting my console then when I got to the homescreen dashboard. and I still had to wait for 3 minutes for everything to load on the homescreen dashboard and then I also tried doing other things on my Xbox one x and I also at times still got a flashing black screen every once in a while. so then I also tried resetting my console while keeping my games and apps then when I got back to the homescreen dashboard. I still had to wait for 3 minutes for everything to load on the dashboard and when I went to do other things on my Xbox one x and at times every once in a while I’d still be getting a black flashing black screen is anyone else encountering theese same issues as well.

submitted by /u/EmergedJokerd
    [link] [comments]

/u/EmergedJokerd, Jun 19, 2019
  2. Mister Quimby Win User

Screen flashes black

Hey there LordGarth999!

Sorry to hear about the flashing black screen. Is there a specific time when the issue occurs ( In start up screen, in-game, ect.) or does it occur at random times? Just to make sure that we have not missed any troubleshooting steps, I recommend trying a few
    to see if we can get this issue sorted.

Please give the following steps a try:

• Press and hold the power button on your Xbox One console for 10 seconds.
    • Once your console is powered off, unplug the power cord.
    • Wait 5 minutes and then plug in your console.
    • Power on your console and check to see if the issue continues.

Please give the suggested steps a shot and let us know if you are still continuing to experience the flashing black screen.
  3. TheTurtleClub Win User

Menu Death?

No but I have had instances where the screen will flash black while I'm playing and suddenly I'll be in a chase cam with no HUD for another player in my squad. Technically, I am still alive but apparently my body disappears and I can't do anything unless
    I suicide and spawn back in. Happened to me for the fifth time since release yesterday.
  4. LonelyAnthem Win User

Full On Glitched Black Screen While Playing Minecraft With A Mouse

It did not seem to have a effect it still puts me in a black screen with a cursor in the middle of the black screen. also when I do not have a mouse hooked up and when I try typing anything like a sign or a book and quill my screen also turns black until I back out of typing
  5. GroungeMunky Win User

Xbox one s issues after repair

Quick update

Well it crashed again this morning would let me open the guide but i couldn't open anything else or control the dashboard, had the same shut down issue screen goes black but power light keeps flashing.

Upside i found out why the screen stays black when it's switched on, because the boot animation/splash screen/green Xbox screen is missing. you would think the repair centre would have noticed that. At this point i want my chirping fan console back, sure
    it was annoying but at least it worked.
  6. Eric Barnard Win User

I did a factory reset on my Xbox one s, and now I have no picture or sound. What do I do

It is a black screen. I tried power cycling and it didn’t do anything. It did turn itself back off when I did it. I turned it back on. The power is still on but still a black screen
Thema:

Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and...

1. Still have issues with flashing black screen at times when I do anything on my console and... - Similar Threads - Still issues flashing

2. Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024

in XboX Insiders
    Dolby Vision and Dolby Atmos issues, STILL IN 2024: For me, Atmos still has a 500 miliseconds delay and Dolby Vision for games just doesn't work, it only displays Dolby Vision content but none of the compatible games. What do we have to do to use...
  3. Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch

in XboX Insiders
    Audio issues still a problem 3+ years after console launch: Every new update brings the same exact patch notes saying “we’ve got reports of audio issues…blah blah blah.” Can we please get some form of update or at least some progress on these issues?...
  4. Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Is anyone else still having issues with their Xbox Wireless Headset breaking where the mic...: [img] It seems to be a known issue as I’ve seen another thread where many people had their headset break in the same place. I saw a Microsoft moderator mention to post a new thread as that one...
  5. Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?

in XBoX on Windows
    Discord still won’t relink on Xbox, anyone still having this issue?: I have tried every possible troubleshooting I have found on the web to try and fix this. I’m wondering if anyone is still having this same issue? e2480390-70d3-4a10-a056-38accc5cff9c
  6. I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’m still having issues with my leaderboard score not updating. It’s been well over six...: Still having leadership score registering. this is obviously still an ongoing issue for many many people. It seems that all started after the last update. Response by Microsoft has been abysmal....
  7. Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still have issue with the image when I play game pgatour2k23: Hello, Pgatour2k23 told me that you that have the expertise to solve my item. First I made a few test Microsoft on my network of my controler xboxone(see picture added) [img] [img] [img]...
  8. Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Forced console update mid-game? Still an issue after so many years!!: I have seen so many complaints about this and I have encountered this too many times. Was doing basic training in Gotham Knights (doing the checklist) and in the middle of performing this I got a...
  9. Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...

in XboX Insiders
    Texas chainsaw massacre network issues related to being on xbox insider builds still not...: Texas chainsaw massacre network error related to creating and joining partys is still not being addressed after multiple reports from our insider community including myself as a almost 10 year...
  10. Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still having issues with Remote Play stuttering throughout the day + One new issue: My previous post: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/all/xbox-remote-play-stuttering/3bdcda44-67c9-4cb3-9cf5-81327127d0b8 Like said in the title, I've requested assistance here on the...