Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

Discus and support Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 3, 2017.

1. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. As you can see from my order date, I have ordered through the proper
    game store, method, and date window. This is getting to the point where I wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from purchasing this in order to get my hair back.

In the Windows 10, store the game continues to want a purchase or code before I can download. The Xbox one game store show the game as owned and downloadable.

Can you please provide?

ref:

Quantum Break

Order number xxxx

March 27, 2016

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/quantum-break-preorder

:)

Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 3, 2017
  2. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The link you provided does state that the purchase must have been made prior to the release of the game on April 15, 2016 and it would have had to be from the Xbox store and not a retailer.

If that applies to you then try posting the these forums Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

There is no need to post an order number though. Personal information should never be posted to public forums.

onyxishere, Feb 3, 2017
  3. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle.

Can you please provide?

ref:

Quantum Break

Order number 567453557604994109

March 27, 2016

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/quantum-break-preorder

4. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

Day 2, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Microsoft support stated the corrective action is to post the issue to the forum

5. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest
    Hey there! Do keep in mind that we work Monday through Fridays, 9am to 5pm Pacific and are not in the office on weekends.

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code :)

Miss Bijoux, Nov 3, 2018
  6. onyxishere Win User

Sorry to hear it. The link you provided does state that the purchase must have been made prior to the release of the game on April 15, 2016 and it would have had to be from the Xbox store and not a retailer.

If that applies to you then try posting the these forums https://forums.xbox.com/browse?category=Sales & Promotions

There is no need to post an order number though. Personal information should never be posted to public forums.
  7. Miss Bijoux Win User

Hey there! Do keep in mind that we work Monday through Fridays, 9am to 5pm Pacific and are not in the office on weekends.

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! :)
  8. Rhylos-[xboxvenue] Win User

Day 2, any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Microsoft support stated the corrective action is to post the issue to the forum
  9. CryonicEFX Win User

Quantum Break pre-order bonuses have not been delivered

I have not received any pre order bonuses or codes from my Quantum Break pre order as well.
  10. Wont Pause Win User

Quantum Break Codes still missing, No Alan Wake Either

I agree i am still waiting for all my Quantum break PC codes and my Alan Wake codes. We were meant to get them by the 15th April but i'm still waiting. I pre ordered the game and it's over a week later and i've still not played it when i PRE ORDERED!!
Thema:

1. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code - Similar Threads - Still Quantum Break

2. Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still waiting for Alan Wake + add-ons promo codes, after redeeming code for Quantum Break: I bought a digital code Quantum Break in June. It came with the description which said "comes with codes for Alan Wake, The Signal" etc, and that the codes would come to my account in the form of...
  3. Still not get Alan Wake Code after 2 months purchase of Quantum Break

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still not get Alan Wake Code after 2 months purchase of Quantum Break: Hi, I purchased Quantum Break on Amazon and redeem the code in Xbox store on 5/22. But today is July 25, I still not get any message on Xbox console about the Alan Wake code. Base on this link:...
  4. Still haven't received xbox message for Alan Wake and DLC after purchase of Quantum Break ...

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received xbox message for Alan Wake and DLC after purchase of Quantum Break ...: https://www.amazon.com/Quantum-Break-Xbox-Digital-Code/dp/B01BXR3YEC/ref=sr_1_1_twi_sof_2?s=videogames&ie=UTF8&qid=1467742742&sr=1-1&keywords=quantum+break Bought the Quantum break game (see link...
  5. Still no Quantum Break Pre-Order Codes

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still no Quantum Break Pre-Order Codes: Hey Xbox Support, I still didn't receive a message with the Windows 10 code or the Alan Wake Codes on this account. Could you help me out with that? Thank you! 57400aa4-d252-4fcf-9caf-d8246bbe3698
  6. Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    Still haven't received my code for Alan Wake with DLC from Quantum Break purchase.: Recently bought Quantum Break on the Xbox Store and haven't received a message with the download codes Alan Wake and it's two DLC's on Xbox One. Was wondering if I could get a little help with the...
  7. I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake

in XBoX Sales and Promo
    I Bought Quantum Break on Amazon and have still not received the code for Alan Wake: Same issues waiting for my windows 10 code 13eb6aac-7d42-43f4-9cb0-33da39e311a1
  8. Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Does Quantum Break digital in Xbox Store still come with Alan Wake?: I've read both that it does and does not and there are many posts of purchasers that did not receive code message. I'd rather have the digital version of QB, but if not I may have to buy the disc...
  9. i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare

in XBoX Games and Apps
    i preordered quantum break and still havent got the code for american nightmare: i preordered quantum break and still haven't got the code for American nightmare, I already played through the original game and I always wanted to play it. 8b67cd94-8c40-41e5-ab78-7213c913a671
  10. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code: After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. Can you...