Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

Discus and support Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 2, 2017.

1. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

After days and days of calls and chats with xbox support I unfortuanetly still do not have m code for Quantum break on PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle.

Can you please provide?

ref:

Quantum Break

Order number 567453557604994109

March 27, 2016

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/quantum-break-preorder

:)

Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 2, 2017
  2. Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code

After days and days of calls and chats with Xbox support I unfortunately still do not have my code for Quantum break for PC that was part of the Quantum Break for Xbox One Pre Order bundle. As you can see from my order date, I have ordered through the proper
    game store, method, and date window. This is getting to the point where I wish I could go back in time and prevent myself from purchasing this in order to get my hair back.

In the Windows 10, store the game continues to want a purchase or code before I can download. The Xbox one game store show the game as owned and downloadable.

Can you please provide?

ref:

Quantum Break

Order number xxxx

March 27, 2016

https://support.xbox.com/en-US/games/game-titles/quantum-break-preorder

Rhylos-[xboxvenue], Feb 2, 2017
  3. Miss Bijoux
    Miss Bijoux Guest

Hey there! Do keep in mind that we work Monday through Fridays, 9am to 5pm Pacific and are not in the office on weekends.

I sent you a message over
    Xbox Live.

Enjoy! Still do not have Quantum Break Pre-Order PC 5x5 Code :)

Miss Bijoux, Feb 2, 2017
  4. onyxishere
    onyxishere Guest

Sorry to hear it. The link you provided does state that the purchase must have been made prior to the release of the game on April 15, 2016 and it would have had to be from the Xbox store and not a retailer.

If that applies to you then try posting the these forums Results in Xbox - Microsoft Community

There is no need to post an order number though. Personal information should never be posted to public forums.

onyxishere, Feb 2, 2017
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: