Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017

Discus and support Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've done every suggestion that has been made. Cleared the data, restarting my Xbone, downloading my profile onto a 360, Opened my NAT and yet still... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FRONTLINER 38, Jul 8, 2017.

1. Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017

I've done every suggestion that has been made. Cleared the data, restarting my Xbone, downloading my profile onto a 360, Opened my NAT and yet still nothing works. Is there finally a fix to this issue?

:)

FRONTLINER 38, Jul 8, 2017
  2. Xbox Enforcement

I was put on a 2 week ban and suspension from communications from all chat and multiplayer games July 1, 2017 to July 16, 2017. I also had a ban for harassment and threats July 3, 2017 to July 17, 2017. Both of these bans are already expired and i still
    cannot send messages. I called Xbox Support and the guy tells me that i am still banned from communications for an additional 3 months until October 12th. I do not see anything about that in my enforcement history. my gamertag is - . Xbox Enforcement enforces
    actions without properly viewing cases and this is why people cannot enjoy Xbox the way that they should which is in the Xbox policy terms and conditions.

TLF FooLy Bruh, Jul 8, 2017
  3. Strange Ban

Hello,

I have a problem with a ban because when our mates see my profile, they see a ban on my account but me I received no one messages for ban and on the website "Enforcement Xbox" I don't see any ban for my account.

My last ban should have been finish the 4th July 2017 but today (7 July 2017) I'm again ban for nothing.

I need help please its urgent.

Thanks you.

Legacy TacticKk, Jul 8, 2017
  4. Riggs MacClane Win User

Denied access for some game that i have already downloaded on game with gold.

yes, i am still a Gold Member until July 2017. This is make this issue more strange.
  5. JohnH212 Win User

Ads affect game play-----apparently fixed as of 07/28/2017. Thank you.

Disagree! Still broken with ads freezing gameplay and being a CPU hog (as of July 31 2017) on Windows PC app.
  6. samot49 Win User

i can not log to JigSaw

suddenly OK, 26. July 2017

thanks
  7. Qui Jon Jon Win User

Achievement Glitch

I still can't get it to work it will only let me download my profile any ideas?
  8. VolcanicAkuma55 Win User

Error 80151011

i still can't download my profile
Thema:

Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017

1. Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017 - Similar Threads - Still can't profile

2. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  3. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  7. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  10. I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't enable Minecraft multiplayer, I thought I found the settings for it but that still...: I went to the Xbox settings and allowed all of the multiplayer permissions, but the Minecraft launcher still won't give me the option to play multiplayer? It just says to check Microsoft settings...