STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10

Discus and support STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10 in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; [IMG] Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all.... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/sythalrom, Jun 19, 2019.

1. /u/sythalrom
    /u/sythalrom Guest

STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10 [​IMG]

Getting the same 0x80070005 error, the funny thing is I had metro installed, played for like 20 minutes then it would no longer launch at all. I uninstalled it to try and reinstall it but all I receive is this.

Anyone else managed to fix this?

EDIT: Apparently this error happens to people after the KB4503293 update for windows 10. However it seems this update is uninstallable, great.

https://i.redd.it/kawyixjdbc531.jpg

submitted by /u/sythalrom
    [link] [comments]

/u/sythalrom, Jun 19, 2019
  2. AndreasJongebloed Win User

XBOX Beta Controller Support

Thanks for the fast reply but this did not help me with my problem. except from the xbox beta app i have no problems playing games with my wireless xbox 360 controller on my win 10 pc. i would consider buying an xbox one controller if that would solve
    the problem. does the xbox beta app (game pass for win 10) support the xbox 360 controller normally?
  3. Antarctica. Win User

XBOX Game Pass + discord nitro and spotify premium

downloaded the xbox beta app on win 10 store. nothing. downloaded the 3 xbox apps on android. nothing.
  4. A Skilled Shot Win User

Game Pass on PC not working.

So on your PC you need to make sure the
    game pass ultimate account is signed into the
    Microsoft store app, You might want to try installing the
    xbox(beta) app
    on windows as well and try downloading from there.

Not all of the game pass games between Xbox and PC are the same, the xbox(beta) app will show you all the available and installed windows game pass games

US xbox(beta)

CAN xbox(beta)
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Can't install Gears 5 on PC

Is your PC running Windows 10 1903? and are you using the Game Pass PC (beta) app to download the game?
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

Xbox Beta App Error Code 0x8004E10E

Hi Deigge,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. I'd be happy to help.

Which beta app are you having issue downloading? The Xbox Console Companion App (Beta) or the Xbox Game Pass for PC app (Beta)? You'll need to have he beta companion app downloaded first before you can download the PC game pass app (beta) and you will also
    need to have Windows update version 1903.

Restart your PC and then make sure you have the requirements to download the PC game pass app.
Thema:

1. STILL can't download any game pass games on the xbox (beta) app for WIN 10 - Similar Threads - STILL can't download

2. I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Minecraft java and bedrock but still can't download it on mobile: I have own every single Minecraft version, I own java windows bedrock but still says I need to buy it on Google play, I've owned it on multiple phones, I don't have access to one of the phone...
  3. Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Gifted a game to a friend, but he can't download it still.: I gifted Crusader Kings 3 to a friend a couple weeks ago but he's been busy and just got a chance to look at the code and put it in a couple days ago. It still won't let him install the game and...
  4. Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Tried every solution provided in this forum still can't download game pass games.: There has to be a bug in the game pass app or other associated apps, I still can't download Microsoft simulator 2022 of any other games. When attempting to download games it shows as preparing...
  5. [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [solved] Can't resume FH5 download after restart of pc and disk space seems still reserved.: [Solution] Disclaimer: It may be possible for some of you that some previously mentioned tips of Vinicius will work so go ahead and go step by step. In my case however what helped was to restore...
  6. De Blob 2 still can't download on the xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    De Blob 2 still can't download on the xbox 360: Download stops and restarts at 79% latest games with gold game Downloadet just fine. I have no vps consol setting set to Denmark language English like its been for the last many years. Can read...
  7. [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    [XBOX360] Does anyone still have the 'Can't download' issue or the one where the download...: I still have both of these, I can't even download my purchased games, it's either the can't download one or the other, I tried restarting the modem, clearing cace, deleting the...
  8. Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Still can't get my profile to download and its July of 2017: I've done every suggestion that has been made. Cleared the data, restarting my Xbone, downloading my profile onto a 360, Opened my NAT and yet still nothing works. Is there finally a fix to this...
  9. Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Halo 5: Guardians (Digital) It's been a year and I still can't download this game: It's been over a year since I purchased Halo 5: Guardians(Digital) and I still haven't been able to download it to my Xbox one. The data limit for my internet is too low for me to download all of...
  10. not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    not fixed!! still can't download gears of war 1、2、3 by random codes given by gears of ...: still can't...... give me the right reason or solution to solve this problem we paid for the game, but you xbox don't give these games we want really disappointed...... (please don't reply...