Still Can't Change xbox live account region

Discus and support Still Can't Change xbox live account region in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region HELP f5e73d6e-4ff0-4636-a746-6f1412046b54 Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by Ray Reece (The Winx, Feb 2, 2022.

1. Still Can't Change xbox live account region

i have waited 3 months and i still cant change the Account Region

HELP

:)

Ray Reece (The Winx, Feb 2, 2022
  2. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

ok i guess you can go ahead and lock this thread
  3. XBF John Win User

You cannot change the region until your 3-month period is over. You said you remember changing your region towards the end of November. You have to wait until the End of February for the lock to release.

It's good to know your account is secure - you still have to wait the 3-month period.

4. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

oh? so i have to set it to United States???
  5. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

My account was hacked and the account region was set to South Korea and its asking me to verify my age

I ain't in South Korea I'm in Jamaica
  6. Ray Reece (Oceania) Win User

i tried everything i cant change my account region................ i give up.... im never gonna be able to sign into xbox live......

its still stuck to south korea and and asking me to very my age and i cant change it............

i give up.................................................................
Thema:

1. Still Can't Change xbox live account region - Similar Threads - Still Can't Change

2. I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I still can't post/reply to looking for groups on xbox: I've already made this post once and tried everything that was said I checked my moderation history, nothing I've cleared my mac address changed my dns this and that I've done it all and sill cant...
  3. I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account

in XBoX Accessibility
    I've waited weeks and try rebooting all I've could and i still can't login to my account: I've done restarts, Hard reboots, troubleshooted my router, check the xbox status page, factory reset, everything and I still can't sign in to my account, I removed my account and tried to add it...
  4. I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything

in XBoX Accessibility
    I'm adult now but my account is still a child account and I can't do anything: I'm 19 (account created when I'm 16), my birth date on my profile is correct (xx/xx/2004). My account is an only member and organizer in family group but also a child account which make me unable...
  5. I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.

in XBoX Accessibility
    I changed all my account's settings to "allow" but still can't play multiplayer.: I finally managed to create an adult account that could add my main to a family group and change my account's settings. But when I did and opened Minecraft Java again, multiplayer is still...
  6. I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am logged in on both my Microsoft and Nintendo accounts but i still can't play servers....: it says that "you cannot join cross-platform games without both a microsoft account and a nintendo account. Sign in with both accounts to join Servers." a67d4412-cf25-4f14-a3a0-264eeaabe1c7
  7. Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Multiplayer enabled but still can't play any servers: I've enabled my multiplayer setting to be able to connect to mc servers, but as the title reads I've not been able to connect to any. I've tried relogging aswell resetting the program, which have...
  8. I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have a negative problem so i bought plat and i still can't play. can someone please help: I have a negative plat problem so i bought plat and it still won't let me play I could really use some help 3e86f927-a222-4e7b-89a6-b37bcc718cda
  9. I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace but still can't change skins on Microsoft for...: I am signed into Microsoft and marketplace on Nintendo switch but can't change my skins on minecraft. What can I do! 72ac3259-b9aa-46e7-830d-64479cc2f032
  10. Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why after 4 years, we still can't change the language of the X Box/Game Pass App?: I don't want to change my Desktop language, but I hate those cheap localized local versions of games. f645aac9-81a3-434d-abcc-ca09f3240dac

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what is my xbox live account region