Still can't change gamertag's MS account.

Discus and support Still can't change gamertag's MS account. in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I tried changing it back on December 7th and it came up with, "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now." I looked up the error message... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by BradCSB, Jan 11, 2014.

1. BradCSB
    BradCSB Guest

I tried changing it back on December 7th and it came up with, "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now."

I looked up the error message and it said that there is a 30 day gap in between MS account changes. This was MY FIRST TIME attempting to change it. Why did it give me the error?

Fast forward to [MOD REMOVED] today, JANUARY 12, I try to change it again, and what do I get? "Sorry, we can't change your Microsoft account right now."

I'm about to punch a hole through the wall, how do I fix this ***?

:)

BradCSB, Jan 11, 2014
  2. 80190376

Did you change your gamertag's MS account (email) before this problem?

BuyingSoup8819, Jan 11, 2014
  3. mk30001
    mk30001 Guest
    Xbox one followers privacy/spam concerns. END IT

Even if you change your Gamertag, you purchases and saves are still locked to your account. I could change my gamertag right now and I still have everything. It stays with the email address you signed up with, not gamertag.

mk30001, Jan 11, 2014
    Error:Failed to connect to localhost port 9200: Connection refused
Thema: