Still cant change custom gamer picture

Discus and support Still cant change custom gamer picture in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by caden080854, Sep 19, 2020.

1. caden080854
    caden080854 Guest

I try to change my gamer picture on the beta app due to the custom gamer pics being back up and it still dosent allow me to change it... Anyone know why? I asked a support person and they said it is back up

:)

caden080854, Sep 19, 2020
  2. Thatz2Ez Win User

Gamer Picture

Hi Xbox, I was wondering why i cant upload a custom gamer picture please write me back. *** Email address is removed for privacy ***
    Hey AwsomeGuy174, You cant upload a custom gamer picture at this moment because it has been temporarily disabled due to reduce server stress. You should be able to change it to the pictures microsoft already has.

Sincerely,
  3. XBF Leo G Win User

Gamerpic

Hello Hawkey20,

Thank you for posting on the Xbox forums. We understand that you are getting an error when you try changing your gamer picture. Are you trying to use a custom image? The ability to change your gamer picture to a customer image is currently disabled.
    We have
    a thread that explains more about this
    . We hope this information helps!

Thanks,

Leo
  4. {Parity} Win User

Customized gamer picture change

5. MorkyMork1991 Win User

Cannot change Profile picture

Changing to custom pictures is not allowed. If the previous picture was also a custom picture, that service is still suspended with no ETA on it being reinstated.
  6. Smwutches Win User

Can’t change custom gamer picture

It's not possible to change the age of an Xbox account once it has been created.
Thema:

1. Still cant change custom gamer picture - Similar Threads - Still cant change

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  4. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  5. STILL cant' access multiplayer games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    STILL cant' access multiplayer games: I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I...
  6. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  7. Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke everything i can and still cant...: Nat unavalible and teredo not working ive done no joke d5f845bc-d771-445c-a7f3-2008ddb81a0a
  8. Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Even when I’ve restarted my xbox and have signed out of my account i still cant seem to...: When switching to my account after switching it to a adult i cant change my profile picture even after changing my settings and resetting my account and xbox nothing seems to work....
  9. I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I have Xbox gamepass ultimate, but i still cant view my perks. I find this very frustrating...: Please get back to me and help me fix this issue. f37de816-0f31-4326-b31f-799f7fa1c480
  10. bought minecraft java edition and still cant play

in XBoX Accessibility
    bought minecraft java edition and still cant play: So I just bought the minecraft java and bedrock deluxe edition and It wont let me play java. I click on the launcher and it only gives me a demo option for java but I can play the bedrock version...