Still can't access the private preview forum

Discus and support Still can't access the private preview forum in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Keep getting group not found. I've done the registration had the update my console says enrolled but yet a still can't access the private forum to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ScottishAndy85, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Still can't access the private preview forum

Keep getting group not found. I've done the registration had the update my console says enrolled but yet a still can't access the private forum to report a problem I'm having any help would be appreciated

:)

ScottishAndy85, Jun 26, 2015
  2. Envision86
    Envision86 Guest
    Can't access Xbox One preview forums

I have the update on my xbox one and I know I've been accepted into the preview, but I still can't access the private preview forums. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, or I won't even be able to comment on the update. Has anyone been able to fix the private
    forum access for this yet?

Envision86, Jun 26, 2015
  3. Please may I have access?

I have registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a "Group not found" error I try to access the private Xbox One Early Access Forum. Can you please give me an access to the Private preview Forum.

BlueBerryGamin, Jun 26, 2015
  4. Still can't access the private preview forum

Hello! Someone from the Support team needs to grant you access to the forums.

xFR3AKonaL3ASHx, Jun 26, 2015
  5. Sworft
    Sworft Guest
    Sorry to jump in like that but I didn't want to make another thread for this. I'm having the same problem, enrolled for a few days now but still no access to the forum.

Sworft, Jun 27, 2015
  6. xBuTcHeRx
    xBuTcHeRx Guest
    I also need access to the preview forums but noone seems to help me out? Still can't access the private preview forum :(

xBuTcHeRx, Jun 27, 2015
  7. just need to wait could take a while to accept us all and access the private forums! been waiting 5 days now

x Wazzaaaaaa x, Jun 27, 2015
  8. Still can't access the private preview forum

Me too and right now having a major issue with my xbox. Need to know if it's a problem with the update or if I should just send in for a new one.

Evankovich406, Jun 27, 2015
  9. Hey, everyone! Got you all covered here. Still can't access the private preview forum :)

ScottishAndy85, xBuTcHeRx, and Evankovich406 - You all should have access to the
    Update Preview Forums. You already had the permissions, so I removed them and added them again.

Sworft and x Wazzaaaaaa x - You should also be able to access the above link now.

If you guys have any further issues accessing those forums, let us know! We'll work to make sure you can post in the appropriate space. Still can't access the private preview forum :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  10. Envision86 Win User

Can't access Xbox One preview forums

I have the update on my xbox one and I know I've been accepted into the preview, but I still can't access the private preview forums. Hopefully this gets resolved soon, or I won't even be able to comment on the update. Has anyone been able to fix the private
    forum access for this yet?
  11. Hordie Win User

Preview Dashboard Xbox Help (Lost Code Message more than 30 days old) but was sent a code

Hi Theostsquadtom ,

If you've deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or it expired, please post in the private Xbox One preview forum.

If you've registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a “Group Not Found” error when you try to access the private Xbox One Early Access forum, your registration probably hasn't been processed yet. Once it goes through, you should receive access
    to the private Xbox Early Access forum within two business days.

If you can't visit any of the forums, make sure you're signing in at Xbox Forums using the Microsoft account that's associated with your gamertag. If you're signed in but still have trouble accessing any of the forums, please contact us on Twitter at @XboxSupport for
    help.
  12. Hordie Win User

Lost my Xbox One preview program link

Hi ParaFoXXen

If you've deleted the Xbox Live service message with the link to download the Xbox Preview Dashboard app or it expired, please post in the private Xbox One preview forum.

If you've registered to preview Xbox One updates but still get a “Group Not Found” error when you try to access the private Xbox One Early Access forum, your registration probably hasn't been processed yet. Once it goes through, you should receive access
    to the private Xbox Early Access forum within two business days.

If you can't visit any of the forums, let us know and a mod will grant appropriate permissions on your account.

Hope this helps!
  13. FLAKEY UK Win User

Xbox One Preview Update Private Forums

I can't access the preview forum even though I entered the invitation code downloaded the registration app registered then downloaded the updates and have not been allowed access to the private preview forum?? Any help will be much appreciated.
  14. Jordanan Senpai Win User

Xbox One Preview program. The new dashboard update has messed up my Xbox. Black screen.

And I can't even access the forum reserved for Preview program users because it's private and whenever I try to access it I get "group not found".
Thema:

Still can't access the private preview forum

1. Still can't access the private preview forum - Similar Threads - Still can't access

2. I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a
  3. I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5: When I try to use auction house , gift drop, or the message center it says I can't. 02863f0a-3641-406e-9e00-0726319c7e52
  4. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...
  6. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  7. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

in XboX Insiders
    Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...: Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and...
  8. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  9. Account unsuspended but still can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unsuspended but still can't access: This week I was unsuspended from online and communication. Dispite this I still can't access messaging, looking for group stuff and game & party chat. 29a81e4b-e56f-40a0-9084-9fa4d1b576c6
  10. My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!: I was suspended through communications from 10/15/16 through 10/22/16 ( A week) but I am still unable to access party chat or in game chat even though the suspension was lifted. Been trying for 3...