STILL cant' access multiplayer games

Discus and support STILL cant' access multiplayer games in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WStone118612, Aug 7, 2023.

1. WStone118612
    WStone118612 Guest

I can't access multiplayer games. I've followed the instructions for changing the settings for my account in Microsoft. I have selected "Allow" for each item instructed to and clicked submit. I logged out of my account and then logged in to Minecraft and still get the error message that multiplayer is disabled and I need to change my settings.

:)

WStone118612, Aug 7, 2023
  2. FernandoCarvalhoPV Win User

Hello, my name is Fernando, an independent consultant. Hope you are doing great. I will be more than happy to help you with your query today.

Probably your NAT may be restricted or moderated, causing problems connecting to anyone's world, first to solve it you must go to settings > General > network settings > test NAT type. if open NAT appears, the problem has been solved, otherwise it will be necessary to enable UPnP on the router, if your router does not support this function, it will be necessary to manually open the router port and enable the DMZ function.

Hope I helped, see you soon!
  3. FREDFAZZBEAR Win User

Forza Horizon 3 on PC - Online blocked

Join multiplayer games

Decide to allow or block joining Xbox Live multiplayer games on Xbox One.

Thats one of the things to allow or block and Ive allowed it. and i still cant access online stuff. it did this a couple months ago.
  4. EliteFuller Win User

GTA V stuck on "Loading Story Mode: <username>"

Stuck to single player but cant access multiplayer on any of my games
  5. RomanNickel Win User

Xbox 360 emulator network problems

I am having the same problem cant play mass effect 3 multiplayer says my account is invalid i bought ea access thought it would fix it still cant play you got any ideas
  6. irekski Win User

Cant access Multiplayer?

Hey noWHEREme, there are a number of possibilities why you can't join games. one of which would be your connection is not compatible with any servers or is not strong enough. Most likely due to latency issues. Also you are not connecting to a dedicated server
    hosted by Microsoft but hosted by players themselves or rented dedicated servers which is 3rd party.. Possible troubleshooting steps would be to try to connect to a different internet connection. Contact your ISP, You may also try redownloading your profile.
    By pressing the Xbox guide button and pressing X to sign out. After signing out you should have the option to download profile.
Thema:

1. STILL cant' access multiplayer games - Similar Threads - STILL cant' access

2. Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Im still having this problem cant play a game of cod any fixes yet?: series x keeps crashing on numerous br cant even play c.o.d d23f1d63-d163-4e5e-a7a1-e82fe542be82
  3. it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...

in XBoX Accessibility
    it is 2023 almost 2024 and we still cant move a xbox live account to a different Microsoft...: tens of thousands of parents created a xbox live account for their children on Christmas day so they could play as soon as possible. nobody at microsoft thought maybe those kids grow up and would...
  4. I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I still cant open my minecraft launcher despite trying everything: Every time I try to open the new minecraft launcher it always gives me the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access...
  5. I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have an xbox series s and i cant use voice chat in roblox. My age is verified but i still...: I verified my age on roblox but i still cant use voice chat on my xbox series x 4ceab9b2-9085-4d35-9d46-f3ac5156e7bf
  6. Pre-ordered game and still cant access it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Pre-ordered game and still cant access it: I have pre ordered this game for xbox seris s and i cant access it f2bf063e-6145-40a0-97ca-d3fe9d5f9e4b
  7. Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Live account hijacked - password changed - cant access live account - still signed in on pc...: I created a new account here just to post this because my old account was hijacked. I received an email saying "Microsoft account unusual sign-in activity" then another saying "Microsoft account...
  8. I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I have EA Access subscription still cant install games within it: I payed for an EA Access subscription sometime ago but it still active because it says that the next billing is in 2020 but can't install EA Access games on my Xbox. When I click on a game a menu...
  9. Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required

in XBoX Accessibility
    Cant access my console settings Gamer tag and passkey are set, yet password still required: DO NOT UNDERSTAND WHY I CANNOT ACCESS MY OWN CONSOLE INFO. So I am the primary account holder on my families xbox one console. My gamertag and passkey have been setup (over four years ago). I...
  10. Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums

in XBoX on Consoles
    Got invited into preview program but still cant access the private forums: I got invited two days ago and did the update last night and all is well with that. But when i try to access the private forums i get a group not found message. how long should it take to gain...