Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead...

Discus and support Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/XY3R_29, Apr 7, 2020.

1. /u/XY3R_29
    /u/XY3R_29 Guest

Level 12, 3 years, 9 months, 44 quests, 54 surveys and 2 reports later and I'm still stuck in beta with never having an option to enter alpha. I'm part of all available previews on Xbox and Windows 10 with the same account. What's the deal?

submitted by /u/XY3R_29
    [link] [comments]

/u/XY3R_29, Apr 7, 2020
  2. WUIJIBOBO Win User

What do you think about new, experimental dashboard?

In the alpha skip ahead, still no update. "Alpha Skip Ahead" clearly means something else... :')
  3. dxrules Win User

Views on game pass ultimate?

It is only for alpha and alpha skip ahead unfortunately for now.
  4. Daft Badger Win User

Does fornite require xbox live gold as it is in early access??

Not all Insiders have access to not requiring gold for f2p games at the moment.Only Alpha/Alpha skip ahead & Beta rings are testing it.If you are not in any of those rings then you will still need a gold sub at the moment.
  5. Njal the Blue Win User

Alpha skip-Ahead

Hi, Wuhey

Unfortunately all the Alpha Skip Ahead spots have been filled. I am sure if you carry on reporting, that when they get spaces, you'll get another invite.y

You can join in with the Insider community here: https://www.reddit.com/r/xboxinsiders/new/
  6. ForzaDrift Girl Win User

Xbox wont update or install games

Well if he's in the insider programn then he got a update today had the same issue the alpha & apha skip ahead builds are broken for 50% of the people that are ih that group so don't update your console if you're in alpha or alpha skip ahead
Thema:

1. Still can't access alpha or alpha skip ahead... - Similar Threads - Still can't access

2. I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I updated my controller but I still can't access the chat mixer so I can hear the game...: I updated the controller but I still can't access the chat mixer, and I can't hear the game audio through the headset. What can I do? d9324c3d-587d-4c2f-b3ec-a0a336097b0a
  3. I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5

in XBoX Accessibility
    I still can't access user generated content or message center free cars in fh5: When I try to use auction house , gift drop, or the message center it says I can't. 02863f0a-3641-406e-9e00-0726319c7e52
  4. My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account

in XBoX Accessibility
    My old email account got compromised months ago and I still can't access my Xbox Live account: As the title states, an old email address (which I was able to recover in a relatively short time) got compromised months ago. All accounts tied to this email were also compromised, including my...
  5. I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago and I still can't access...: I purchased a 1 month Xbox Live Gold Subscription two days ago on the official xbox.com site and I still can't access Xbox Live Gold benefits. I've tried deleting my Xbox profile from my Xbox and...
  6. Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app?: Why can't we still have access to the HBO Now app? My subscription is through Amazon and they haven't made a deal yet. I should be able to still watch HBO Now but everything is switched over to...
  7. I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything

in XBoX on Consoles
    I got banned and my ban should over but i still can't access anything: I recently got banned until the 15th of October because my brother stole my phone and put some inappropriate pictures as my gamerpic and my back should be over but it still won't let me access...
  8. Account unsuspended but still can't access

in XBoX on Consoles
    Account unsuspended but still can't access: This week I was unsuspended from online and communication. Dispite this I still can't access messaging, looking for group stuff and game & party chat. 29a81e4b-e56f-40a0-9084-9fa4d1b576c6
  9. My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox account was communication suspended until 10/22/16.. I still can't access party chat!: I was suspended through communications from 10/15/16 through 10/22/16 ( A week) but I am still unable to access party chat or in game chat even though the suspension was lifted. Been trying for 3...
  10. Still can't access the private preview forum

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still can't access the private preview forum: Keep getting group not found. I've done the registration had the update my console says enrolled but yet a still can't access the private forum to report a problem I'm having any help would be...