Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points

Discus and support Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; hello, Just received another email from Xbox, summarizing my rewards earnings for December 2017. At the top of the email is a message that says there... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by F13RYB34RD, Jan 12, 2018.

1. F13RYB34RD
    F13RYB34RD Guest

hello,

Just received another email from Xbox, summarizing my rewards earnings for December 2017. At the top of the email is a message that says there seems to be an error with my account: please reach to to the forum support team.

This problem has been going on for years, and so far, no solution has been offered from any support member. I have a lifetime accumulation of 40,289 rewards points, and have not been able to redeem any of those points. This is extremely disappointing, and
    every time I reach out for a solution...there is never an answer.

I have been an paying Xbox Live member for 11 years in my current account, and had a different account before that. This is the only experience with Microsoft that I have been left feeling disappointed and unimportant.

Please help.

:)

F13RYB34RD, Jan 12, 2018
  2. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest
    xbox live rewards

Hello craignlouisemc,

Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you cannot access the Xbox Live Rewards page.

XBLRewards8, Jan 12, 2018
  3. S3mj0n
    S3mj0n Guest
    Still waiting for my 30.000 points

i still didnt get my 30k points transferred to my Xbox account in 30 euro or to my Microsoft rewards account since Xbox rewards ended. Still waiting for my points/money and now I can't access my account because Xbox rewards ended. Please help

S3mj0n, Jan 12, 2018
  4. XBLRewards8
    XBLRewards8 Guest

Hello BabaYaga226,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. While they have been able to provide us with fixed deposits in the past, like your previous deposit of 18450 Credits, at the current point in time they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. Please note that you can
    see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (Sign in to your Microsoft account),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.

XBLRewards8, Jan 16, 2018
  5. XBLRewards8 Win User

Hello BabaYaga226,

After reviewing your account, it appears that you are currently being affected by a known database issue which is interfering with the information on your account. What is happening is that your billable account information is being incorrectly communicated
    to our servers. Since this data is necessary to determine where to place your deposit, the process is aborted. Since this issue is currently being caused by a secure database not under our control, we have escalated the problem and it is currently being worked
    on by another team. While they have been able to provide us with fixed deposits in the past, like your previous deposit of 18450 Credits, at the current point in time they have not yet provided us with an approximate solution date. Please note that you can
    see a complete history of your Credit and deposit events from the MyStatement on the MyRewards page. You can then use the dates listed for your deposits to see their deposit as currency from your commerce page at (https://commerce.microsoft.com/),
    where they will be listed as a refund with a negative amount. We apologize for the inconvenience, and ask for your patience while our other team works on a solution.
  6. Maceo McBean Win User

I am located in Jamaica and that countryoption isnt there so I can only get rewards points and cannot get any rewards for them.

The rewards points I am talking about are xbox gamer points which cannot be redeemed on my xbox for games, discounts, ect and every time I open the rewards app It tells me to adjust my region but because I live in Jamaica and the location doesn’t have the option for Jamaica I cannot access my gamer points or redeem them for rewards.
  7. XBLRewards8 Win User

xbox live rewards

Hello craignlouisemc,

Since you are not a Xbox Live Rewards member, you cannot access the Xbox Live Rewards page.
  8. XBLRewards8 Win User

Unable to log in to Xbox Live Rewards

Hello Kixylix,

If you are part of a region that is no longer a part of Xbox Live Rewards, you cannot log into the site. Other regions that are still part of the program can still access the MyStatement.
  9. Amazon GALS Win User

Xbox Rewards Points

I have the same issue ... renewed my xbox live membership for 13 months and purchased points and still waiting for reward points ... surely it cannot be that long ... it should be automatic ... are you sure it takes that long?
Thema:

1. Still cannot access Xbox Live Rewards points - Similar Threads - Still cannot access

2. I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time...: I cannot sign in to my Xbox account. I have reset my control completely still it takes time in a sign in page and then go back again to home page can anyone sort it...
  3. Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying...: Why I cannot play coop multiplayer in dying light Xbox live is shutdown its still saying you cannot play Xbox multiplayer you need Xbox live gold is required. Can someone answer my question?...
  4. I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I used all my Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) but I still cannot make any...: I used my all Xbox switches but they renew today (08/05/23) and I still cannot make anymore Xbox switches what should I do? Contact: [mod removed] 0c4db39e-565f-4c0a-a26e-c5c32c9ca768
  5. I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I enabled multiplayer via microsoft, but still cannot access my account. What do I do?: I cannot join multiplayer worlds such as Hypixel or Pvp legacy on minecraft java edition. 08b7e537-dac5-4b6e-950e-74b420d0a747
  6. My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xBox account was hacked 4 months ago and I still cannot get access. Microsoft do not reply!: My xBox account was hacked over 4 months ago. I reported this immediately. I went through the correct process to recover the account which took over 6 weeks. I finally got access using the hacked...
  7. Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Still cannot access The X Files on my 360.: "The Complete X Files"seasons 1-10 that I purchased in 2017 is "no longer available to me" according to the Xbox live chat assistant. My laptop tells me that all 217 episodes are there, but my 360...
  8. Still cannot access Fortnite

in XBoX Accessibility
    Still cannot access Fortnite: Hi there. I have done that several times and it does not seem to work. We have also gone through the troubleshooting with the E105 and E106 messages. We have changed games discs and have no...
  9. my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    my account ban was overturned but I still cannot access my acount: my ban is overturned but I still cannot access my account c2ab6188-4242-430e-b768-6465998728c1
  10. Old account still billing me but cannot access it

in XBoX on Consoles
    Old account still billing me but cannot access it: I have an old account that i thought got banned,got a new box and new account. Got billed for the old but have no idea what the email or password are anymore. The only info I have is the gamer...